5

m.y.g | October twelfth | five

"yoongi, please eat."

"no"

"yoongi, come on, just one grape." jimin requested, stretching out his grape filled hand to yoongi's mouth. yoongi shook head and pushed jimin small hand away from his face. jimin frowned. he looked over at the taller, his clothing fell loosely on his frail body. his boney wrists sat on his side. yoongi's beyond skinny legs held him up, but jimin was sure they'd break if he even so much moved. "please." jimin tired again.

"no, one more calorie and I'll look even more fat." yoongi sulked, walking over to the kitchen table. for a second jimin thought he'd eat, but instead he sat down and stuffed his face into his hands. his shoulders shook furiously.

"y-yoongi?" jimin looked at the blonde. the walked over to him. the younger sat down next to his hyung and wrapped his arms around him. "you're not fat."

"yes, I am."

jimin sighed. he couldn't win. the younger wanted to tell yoongi over and over again how he was dangerously skinny, not fat. he wanted to shower him with light gentle kisses, but he didn't want to make him uncomfortable. it's not like we're dating or anything. jimin tightened his grip on his friend, holding him as tight he could, but light enough not to break the fragile boy's bones.

{a few hours later}

"ji-jimin?" yoongi choked out. the two had been cuddling on jimin's sofa for a while. yoongi must've fallen asleep into the others arms. when he realised jimin was sleeping as well, yoongi tried hard to go back to sleep too. he placed his head on jimin's chest, using his abdomen as a pillow.

"jimin! I'm here, where are you?" a loud voice rang through the quiet room, making yoongi jump. jimin didn't budge though. yoongi, being the awkward, socially inept person he was, couldn't bring himself to even speak to the woman that walked in. she looked young, maybe in her early thirties. yoongi had to admit she was beautiful. and skinny, yoongi observed. he wished he was that skinny.

"j-jimin. wake up." yoongi quietly shook the younger. jimin moaned, and turned in his sleep. "jimin someones here." he said, the situation was awkward. the older woman stared yoongi down while he tried to wake up jimin.

"what?" jimin finally managed. he sat up and rubbed his eyes before he looked at the woman. "sis?" she smiled and looked at jimin. "you're here? what's the reason?" he asked, ignoring yoongi, who was now clinging onto the younger.

"haha, I got off of work early today, and I wanted to come to see you. how are you?" she asked, the smile hadn't left her face yet.

"I'm good," jimin nodded.

"and who's this?" she questioned jimin like an interviewer. the woman pointed at yoongi and he blushed. the red against his pale skin made it quite obvious.

"this... this is yoongi. he's a friend...?" jimin questioned that last part because he was sure of their relationship.

"he's skinny, no? do you want a burger, yoongi?" she asked. yoongi didn't like the way she said his name at all. it was like she was mocking his anorexia. like somehow she knew he hadn't eaten in three days and wanted to make fun of him for it.

jimin glared at his sister. "sis, please leave. it was nice seeing you." the younger stood up, releasing himself from yoongi's grip so escort her out.

"goodbye jimin~" she sang.

a/n

hey, guys, I don't do author's notes on my works, but since I'm writing a ff about eating disorders and my best friend has anorexia, I guess I can vent about that on here. I hope you don't mind.

so my friend is starting to look skinnier than she was on Friday, the last time I saw her. her legs are now getting bonier, and her waist is so small. every time I so much as looked at her today at school I almost cried. she's getting so thin, and all her pants are starting to sag on her legs. and their skinny jeans, they shouldn't sag. I'm distraught. but she might go to a hospital soon, so that's good.

goodbye for now :)