11

m.y.g | October twenty-fifth | eleven

laying in a hospital bed was almost as tiring as running the half mile at school. almost.
yoongi sighed as he shifted the bed with his remote. he wasn't supposed to have his phone, but his mother said his one coping method was listening to music, so hey gave him the exception. the blonde wanted to text jimin, but doing that would mean the hospital could confiscate his phone again. and he didn't want that. a sketchbook laid right in front of him, along with a pencil. yoongi wanted to draw, to let out all the pent up depression and anger. but his mind was blank, dead. he had no motivation to do anything so much as move.

then his mum's phone rang. "hello? jimin? can I help you?" he heard her say.

jimin.

jimin was concerned for him? no, that couldn't be possible. how could anyone be concerned for him? he was just a worthless piece of crap anyway. tears ran down yoongi's cheeks. he hadn't cried in a while, but no one was with him, so he allowed himself to let everything out. his mom still was on the phone with jimin when he had cried all he had out. his eyes stung and his throat was raw and sore.

yoongi wanted to sleep. it was the closest thing he had to death. yoongi turned up his phone volume and let himself fall asleep.

wow, this is so short I apologise

but it's angsty so oops

anyway I wrote this on the bus to school because why not 🤷🏻‍♂️