8

p.j.m | October twenty-fourth | eight

"we should get high," jimin blurted out after stuffing half a sandwich into his mouth. "I know someone who can hook us up with some weed."

"jimin what the fuck?" yoongi asked, his eyebrows furrowed. as usual, yoongi wasn't eating, but he was having a staring contest with his lunch pack. "you wanna get high?"

"yea, I mean, people tell me what it's like to be high, and they say it's amazing. I just want to try it," jimin answered, taking another bite from his sandwich. " plus, you can't get addicted to weed, so it can just be a one-time thing if you want."

"if you want to smoke weed you can, but I'm gonna stay sober so you don't get kidnapped or some shit." yoongi didn't approve drugs, but if that's what jimin wants.

{later}

"how'd you even get this shit?" yoongi asked. the two had met up after jimin had got the drugs from his one-time dealer.

'I know someone," jimin grabbed his lighter. "here we can do it in my room, as long as we keep the window open," the younger instructed and lead his hyung to his room. yoongi and jimin's room were like two completely different people. yoongi's room had so many posters that he didn't know what colour his walls were any more, but jimin's room was covered in paintings that had super abstract drawings on them.

"you did these?" yoongi questioned, admiring the sophisticated art the younger did.

"yeah, it's nothing," jimin replied, setting up his weed station. yoongi expected to say that. something like 'yea, it sucks though' or 'yea, but it's nothing important, I didn't put much thought into it'. it's his thing; not being confident in himself.

"nothing? it's beautiful," the blonde corrected, scrutinizing the painting.

"if you love it so much, then take it," jimin offered, holding his blunt. "ready, I'm gonna take the first smoke,"

"I'm not ready but okay,"