28

m.y.g | November eleventh | twenty-eight

"he what?!" yoongi half shouted at his doctor. yoongi's has just gotten the news in what happened to jimin, and controlling the tears forming in his eyes was becoming impossible.

"jimin's heart stopped," seokjin repeated, "the doctors were able to revive him and he's stable, but it could happen any time."

"Yeah, I heard what you fucking said the first time," yoongi sassed stuffing his face into his bony fingers. the blonde started to silently cry. he knew jimin was okay, but that could change quicker than a snap of a finger. he could lose jimin.

"hey yoongi, he'll be okay," seokjin walked over and put his hand on yoongi's slim shoulder. the heat of his warm hand radiated on yoongi's chilled skin. (fact; when you're anorexic you get cold most of the time because you have nothing in your bones to keep you warm)

"don't fucking touch me," yoongi growled into his hands, but he didn't remove jin's hand from his shoulder.

"yoongi let's go talk okay?" yoongi nodded.

the two ended up talking for hours. seokjin started slowly, asking yoongi about his personal life and how he allowed himself to get where he is now. yoongi answered all the questions honestly. seokjin even got a few laughs out of the younger. he wanted to compliment him on his gummy smile and contagious laugh, but he didn't want it to go the way it did last time, so he held it off.

"do you want to talk again tomorrow?" seokjin asked when yoongi had dismissed himself from the quiet room.

"yeah,"

herro, this is better and kinda fluffy I don't know

I've gotten so used to writing angst I can't tell what's isn't it