6

p.j.m | October twentieth | six

jimin had walked home with yoongi since the older lived just a few miles from the school. it was fall so the air was just right for them to walk in. yoongi was dressed for the season, he wore a black and red checkered flannel, his shirt was completely black but had a little ghost on his chest that had the words 'boo' in bold letters underneath it. his jeans were blue and were ripped all over, just like the jeans that yoongi was wearing when he and jimin met.

jimin, on the other hand, was wearing something less, festive. he had tan boots on, and a fitting pair of slightly ripped black jeans. his t-shirt was plain white, that surprisingly didn't have any stains. he wore a slightly heavy leather jacket to cover his arms.

the two looked expensive walking down the street to yoongi's house. they got stares, but jimin couldn't tell if they were 'wow they're good looking' stares or 'oh, my god his legs are so skinny and his arms. does he eat?' stares. either way, he ignored them.

{later}

when the two finally made it to yoongi's they were met by an overly excited dog attacking them at the door. "min holly!" yoongi gave his adorable gummy smile to the fluffy dog. the older picked up his pet and kissed his head. "awh, daddy missed you."

"yoongi are you home?" a female voice came from inside the house.

"yes, mom I am." yoongi answered putting min holly down. "come on jimin, lets met my mom." jimin felt like he had been dating yoongi or something and the older had to get a blessing from his mom for some reason. the whole situation was all kinds of awkward.

"so, this is jimin?" yoongi's mom smiled, reaching out to jimin, offering a handshake. jimin accepted. yoongi's mom seemed fairly young. she didn't have any wrinkles in her skin, and her clothing style hadn't faded into sweater tops and skirts. her makeup was subtle, but it made her look young and innocent. she had silky black hair that rested at her shoulder blades.

"yes, this is jimin," yoongi said, looking at his mom.

"hi jimin," she gave him a quick smile. "yoongi has told me a lot about you." she let go of jimin's hand and walked off into the kitchen.

"yoongi, come to eat." jimin heard her voice come from the room behind them.

"let's go eat, jimin." yoongi gave him an eye smile and grabbed the younger's small hand.