7

m.y.g | October twentieth | seven

yoongi wanted to sleep. go upstairs and cuddle jimin until he fell asleep. it's not like yoongi isn't always thinking about sleep, but right now he wanted to sleep more than ever. eating made him tired, and since he only eats a small bit he can just sleep it off. "jimin, you wanna go upstairs?" he asked, rubbing his eyes. yoongi's mom knew what that meant. she slightly rooting for yoongi and jimin, she could tell jimin made him happy.

"sure, let's go," jimin smiled at his friend. yoongi grabbed the younger's smaller hands and lead him up the stairs. yoongi could feel his face heating up, even though he was the one that performed the bold action. jimin, on the other hand, had completely turned into a complete tomato. his ears, cheeks, even his hand in yoongi's was warm.

yoongi smiled at the younger once they got into his room. "sorry, it's quite small," yoongi apologised.

"don't apologise," jimin looked at him with his adorable eye smile, "I think it's pretty comfy, to be completely honest," the smaller admitted plopping down on yoongi's queen-sized bed that took up most of his room.

the roof in yoongi's room was slanted, so standing wasn't easy for the two, even with their small height. his floor was carpeted, a surprisingly clean white colour. yoongi's nightstand was crowded with a lamp and his laptop. posters lined the lowest part of his roof. they were lots of rappers and Korean girl/boy groups that yoongi listened to. jimin didn't expect yoongi to be an idol kind of person, but that proved him wrong with the sizeable g-dragon poster that was right next to yoongi's bed. "you like g-dragon?" jimin asked excitedly. jimin had been a g-dragon stan since 2006, big bang's debut.

"hell yeah, I do," yoongi chuckled, looking over at his poster. "I have stanned him since he debuted as a solo artist," jimin enjoyed the passion coming out of him. he had never seen yoongi as happy as he was right now. I guess if he's ever sad, I should just bring up gd jimin chuckled to himself.

I apologise for the late update <3