4

p.j.m | October eleventh | four

it had been a week since the two had met each other, and jimin was positive they were meant to be. like there was a purpose that yoongi, who has an eating disorder, showed up in the bathroom, while jimin was throwing up. jimin looked at yoongi from across the lunch table, admiring his features. yoongi had a small lunch pack next to his bony elbows. the older stared it down like it was his worst nightmare. yoongi's soft blonde hair rested on his forehead, almost covering his eyes. jimin had never realised how cute yoongi looked when his face was relaxed. jimin smiled and stuffed a small chocolate muffin into his mouth, chewing happily as the melted chocolate coated his teeth. he took a few more, while he and yoongi were talking. "uhm, I'm gonna go use the bathroom." jimin announced, standing up. yoongi just eyed him, obviously knowing what he was going to do.

when jimin made it to the bathroom his stomach already hurt, he had secretly eaten twenty more mini muffins then yoongi had seen. every time he looked away jimin stuffed one or two of the tiny muffins into his face. he tried his best to chew as fast as he could. so now his jaw hurt as well as his bloated stomach. the brunette took a second to look at himself in the mirror. he does that every time he comes into the bathroom. all he can see is a disgusting, gross, ugly boy who shouldn't even be seen in public. sometimes he thought that he might be too hard on himself, and that he should tone down on the negativity, but that only happened for one day. then he was back to calling himself names even worse than the school bullies would. he wobbled over to his stall. jimin claimed it was his since he used it daily.  jimin opened the black door and locked it behind himself. tears rolled down his face, this was his least favourite part. he leaned down on his knees. the cold tile chilling the exposed skin from his holey jeans.

the brunette slowly raised two fingers to his mouth.