19

k.t.h | November sixth | nineteen

"fuck, yoongi pick up, pick up." taehyung plead holding his phone to his ear. the phone clicked, meaning it had been picked up.

"yoongi?" taehyung's voice shook. he was sitting uncomfortably in a cramped ambulance. warm tears threatened to fall.

"who is this?" a deep voice rang from the other end. too broad to be yoongi's.

"Kim taehyung, who are you and where's yoongi hyung?" taehyung spoke frantically, his words rushed and quick.

"I am Kim seokjin, yoongi's doctor, right now he isn't allowed on his phone because his visiting time isn't for another hour. I can leave him a message for you though." taehyung shook his head to the elder's response. he was a therapist, he should be able to tell when someone's panicked.

"Sir, all due respect but there is a fucking emergency right now and I need you to give this fucking phone to yoongi before I drive my ass over to that damn hospital and give it to him myself." taehyung felt so confident it scared him.

seokjin was startled by the younger's response. "a-all right, taehyung, I'll go find yoongi right now." he replied to taehyung trying to hide his shaken voice. when seokjin has finally gotten yoongi the phone taehyung as already arrive at the hospital, so he was a little less tense.

"taehyung?" yoongi spoke into the phone, his voice was confused.

"yoongi.., it's.. it's jimin"

haha oh my god rip I'll double update today just because of this I'm-