58

"MINSEO CALM DOWN!"

Sohee playfully shook me as she helped with my wedding dress. "I can't!! It's my wedding day dammit!"

Kim stood on the sidelines and laughed. I was in a mansion in front of a full-sized mirror. In the mirror, I saw a white laced front wedding dress that reached below my feet. Kind of like a princess dress.

It was long sleeved and part or my shoulders shown. My hair was tied into a low bun and I had earrings that hung. My makeup was on point and was done by the one and only Kim.

I stared at myself in the mirror.

"I'm marrying my babysitter.." I muttered to myself. My palms shook. Kim laughed, "Uh, I think she's gone mad.." She joked.

I laughed a bit too.

Youngjae

I stood at the wedding altar. Our wedding was outside and it was already beautiful. The flowers shown brightly. Everyone sitting in the audience. Typical Jaebum tearing up in the corner but saying it's just because he's allergic to pollen. Lie.

Yugyeom nervous and messing with his fingers. Well, we were all waiting for the bride. My bride. My heart was racing and i'm not sure I could breath. I don't know how Minseo looks in her dress. The girls kept bullying me about seeing her on the wedding day.

They say it's bad luck or something.

But i'm impatient.

I stood there with my hands together. Suddenly, the violin started. I froze and my heart dropped. Oh my gosh it's starting!!! Waitwaitwaitwait! I'm not ready!

My breathing stopped for a second, but then I began to breathe. A bit heavily.

First came out members of Minseo's family and mine. Kim and Sohee was one of Minseo's bridesmaids. Jinyoung was my best man. Yugyeom still salty about it.

Jinyoung nudged me, "Nervous..?" He whispered. I shook my head quickly. Obviously lying. I bt my bottom lip. I was FREAKING OUT.

But I had to calm myself. Minseo is gonna be out any second. Breathe..in...and out..in-
Everyone started standing and looked behind them as the violin became louder.

IN...AND OUT...INNNN!!!

I stared at the entrance and...there she was. Jaebum tugs her arm as he walked with her. My jaw dropped. She looks so beautiful oh my gosh. I covered my eyes because I am about to cry but I don't want anyone to see.

"Awww..!" The bridesmaids covered their mouths and fangirled over my reaction. I could hear Minseo giggling a bit. Then I stood up straight and wiped the last tear. Jaebum let go of Minseo's arm and she stood in front of me.

I stared into her eyes. She smiled widely. "Look who's crying now pabo.." She whispered. We held hands. The preacher beside us was saying something, but it was inaudible. All I could see was her. She was all I wanted and now...

Oh gosh I'm about to cry again.

"Blah blah..you may now kiss the- Oh wow."

Me and Minseo immediately kissed before he could even say the rest. Her arms went around my neck and my went around her waist. The kiss was passionate, and it made everyone stand up out of their seats and cheer. They all clapped too.