35

"AAAaAAAAaaaAAHHH GET OUT!!!!!!!!!"

Minseo immediately covered herself, as she was only wearing underwear and bra. And I saw everything.

I covered my eyes. "AHH SORRY!" I shut the door, more like slammed it. My heart was racing from shock. Did I just- did that just- i'm lost for words.

I leaned my back against the bathroom door, regretting my existence. I calmed down after a few seconds. I looked back, the image of Minseo still flooded my head.

"Damn..."

Minseo's POV

I sat down on the bathroom floor. I CANNOT believe that just happened. I'm so embarrassed I wanted to smother myself. Why???!

I covered my face and whined. Youngjae just saw me in only my underwear and bra. I mean, yeah he's my boyfriend. But still.
We've never even gotten that far. And it's just embarrassing all the way.

I hit myself in the head multiple times. WHY COULDN'T HE JUST KNOCK?
Okay okay...

Let's just forget this ever happened and live life freely without remembering this moment forever. I stood up and hopped in the shower.

Which is worse because once you're in the shower apparently your brain turns on. What happened earlier could not leave my mind. Every single flashback is just as cringey.

Once the shower was done, I got out of the shower. I grabbed the towel and dried, put on the clothes I laid out, and brushed my teeth. I tried to find as much things to do in the bathroom as possible so I wouldn't have to leave.

I did my hair, put on my skin care products, put lotion on my arms and legs, washed my face a couple of times, polished my nails and dried them, brushed my teeth again.

Then I came to the conclusion i'll have to leave at some point. So I organized all my stuff, opened the door to the bathroom to exit.

I sloooowly walked out. Peeking my head a bit first. Youngjae was sitting on the bed with his phone in his hand, legs crossed. I bit my lip and made my way to my bag. His head pops up.

Please don't say anything, please don't say anything, please don't say anything, pl-

"Hey Minseo."

I squeeze my eyes shut and bawl my fists. Then I turn to him, "Oh hi Youngjae.." I say nervously. He scratched the back of his neck, "Sorry about earlier, I should've knocked." He apologized.

I shrugged, "It's okay."

No! It's not. I almost died.

Youngjae smiles. "Where's Yugyeom..?" I ask. "Out."
"Where?"

"I don't know. He said something about finding his new kim or whatever that means." Youngjae shrugged. I smiled to myself. Ah! Yugyeom is trying to have a time in his life. I wonder why he didn't tell me though.

I looked up at Youngjae,

"You..wanna go out?"

"Nah..don't wanna waste this perfect room. Plus this bed is comfortable."

Cough

"Oh.." I stood there. Youngjae continues to stare until he smirked,

"You know..it'd be alot more comfortable if my girlfriend were next to me." He says. I raise my eyebrows, "Huh?"

Youngjae held both of his arms out, "C'mooooonn..hurry, hurry." He whined and shook his feet like a little baby. I laughed to myself and went sat next to him. There were a few inches between us, but Youngjae immediately pulled me closer to him.

"You're such a baby.." I say with a smile. "Yeah well I get the things I want don't I..?"

"Hey, don't get cocky."
I point at him. He laughed. He shifted to face me completely. "I really like you Minseo..!"

"I know."

"Hey look who's getting cocky now."

I laughed, "But it's true."

"Hey don't you think we should be careful? Like, what if your brother burst through the door to check up on us? Him seeing us in the bed together like this is..you know." Youngjae explains.

I sighed, "My brother......eh he'll be fine." I shrug. "But why don't you just wanna get it over with..if he didn't like me, he probably wouldn't make me your babysitter.."

"I don't care if he approves or not. Whether he likes you or don't like you. He can't stop us from seeing each other no matter how hard he tries. Remember, i'm stuck to you like glue." I explain with a smile.

Youngjae had his eyebrows raised. "Oh wow. Cheesy."

I playfully hit him in the shoulder. "Hey! I'm being serious you jerk! Sheesh.."
He laughed. The laughing had died down later and we just stared at each other again. The long staring we've been doing for so long came back.

Youngjae's eyes averted to my lips and my heart just quit it's job right then and there. But even worse, he started leaning in.

Oh no what do I do someone helppp

I couldn't move a muscle. I froze and was unable to react. I squeezed my eyes shut, scared to death for some reason I don't know. Were my palms shaking? I'm not sure.

I stayed there and finally, Youngjae's lips came in contact with me. My soul might've left me after that. But it was the same soft sweet lips from the last time, and the time before that.

The kiss lasted long, and we were moving forward until,

Knock, knock

"Minseo? Youngjae? It's Jaebum, i've got some pizzas for you guys."

Our eyes shot right open. "I'm opening the door.."

Youngjae immediately backed away from me so quick he fell off the bed, and at that exact same time, Jaebum was already in the room.

The Babysitter ✔ |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें