51

Minseo and Youngjae stumbled their way, but surprisingly made it to the 'tel. Both barged into Minseo's room and fell to the floor as soon as the door opened.

"Oooww.." Both groaned. Minseo slapped Youngjae on the arm, seeing both was on the floor and smushed against each other. "Get offof mei! Em not ready for you yet.." She slurred as she got up slowly.

Youngjae creased his eyebrows, "But im nyce?"

She stumbled away and then collapsed on the queen sized bed. She was laying on her stomach. "Ooo..Youngjae yur so sofff.." She mumbled. Youngjae stood up. "Hey! Thut's my gyrl fwiend you perv!"

He started punching the bed with his fists very hopelessly. Then a knock came at the room door. Minseo stood, then turned around. "I'll get it!" She smiled, then made her way to the door. When she found the handle, she turned it.

The door swung open, and stood there was the food service. He was dressed in a suit and had a table of food next to him.

"Hello miss. Sorry to disturb you, but the neighbors to the left are saying that it's too loud here and they need you to take it d-"

"Ok you listen herre mister! Yu come to my house, with my mans in the back, and flyrt with me in ma face?"

"Oh nonono I didn't-"

"Yu no what? Gimme this!" Minseo grabbed the table with both her hands and pulled it inside. The man tried to stop her, but Minseo has alot of strength when she's drunk.

When Minseo finally had the table of food in her room completely, she slammed the door shut and locked it. "Hey Youngjae! Look what I got!" She showed the table to him, and he gave a thumbs up.

And so, later on,
Minseo and Youngjae eats the stolen food in a drunken happiness. They were sitting on the floor and eating fine cuisine food.

There were champagne bottles at the bottom of the table and many other drinks I don't know because i'm too young to drink.

"Hey Minseo..ya kno what's funny?" Youngjae asked with a piece of chicken in his hand. "No..wha?"

"I'm..actually..extwemely..in love with yu.."

Minseo laughed real hard for some reason. "Ha! So funny!"
Youngjae snickered too.

But when Minseo opened her eyes, both averted to the wall nearby. "Youngjae.." Minseo froze. "B-B-.."

"What iz doing now Minseo?"

"B-B-BUG!!!" Minseo jumped up when she spotted a moth on the wall. She screamed and jumped on Youngjae's back. Eventually he got up and stumbled around everywhere as Minseo was pulling his hair and screaming.

"AH AH MINSEO!"

"AAAAAAAAAEEEEEEKK!!" Minseo shouted in terror. The moth was flying around like it was following them.

"YOUNGJAE KILL IT!!"

"I CAN'T I'M SCARED!!"

"AAHHH YOUNGJAE!"

"AHHH!"

Youngjae eventually tripped over a plate on the floor and both of them landed on the bed. Since Minseo was on his back, she was basically suffocating him. He wasn't moving.

"Youngjae? Youngjae? Wake up I need yu to kill the bug!" She shook him. She got off of him and once she did, she heard snoring. Youngjae was sound asleep. Minseo stared at him. She folded her arms.

"Ah..as my byo fwiend, I believe yu should kiss me before bed." She said, then kissed Youngjae on the cheek. He smiled. Then Minseo laid down next to him and they were facing each other. "It's so hot in here.." Youngjae mumbled.

Present day
I drove Youngjae back to Sohee's house. I parked in the front. Me and Youngjae looked at each other awkwardly. "Uh..sorry for keeping you all night." I spoke up.

"Why're you apologizing? That's a blessing." Youngjae joked. I playfully hit him in the shoulder. "Hey..can we..not tell anyone about this?" I bit my lip.

Youngjae stared blankly at me. What..

"Why would I tell anyone that Im Minseo and I-"

I covered his mouth, then shook my head. He gently pushed my hand down, "It's between us baby Min." He smiled.

"Sheesh you scared me." I laid back in my seat. Youngjae shrugged and had a cocky grin and leaned up in his seat,

"I mean..I did make you screa-"

"Get out."

"Ok."

Youngjae opened the door and left. Before leaving completely, he turned around and posed for me. I smiled and chuckled a bit. He waved, and I waved back. Then I got a call, it's Jaebum.

Of course i'm not answering. But wait..

Sheesh i'm almost late for the meeting!!! I put my hand on the steer and drove off quickly to the building. Then I got a call from Yugyeom. I answered.

"Hello?"

"Jaebum wants to know why you're not answering."

I rolled my eyes, "Tell him go fart somewhere."

"Erm..like..you want me to tell him face to face or.."

"Look, I have to go to the meeting now, i'm late. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay."

The call ended.
Can't wait to see Youngjae again!

Okay guys so my computer that I use everything for is about to break. The thingy is broken and if I slightly or carelessly hit it in any way, i'm done for.

i'm only putting this in if you guys don't hear from me for a while or I don't upload anymore. That's why i'm doing as much as I can. Anyways, shout out to @Weebles_doom for always making my day with heartfelt comments.

Anyways, like and comment for a shout-out!