23

||Hey guys so Wattpad keeps deleting my chapters and it's ticking me off but since you guys like my story so much i'm going to continue with it.

All i'm saying is guys, please notify me if you can't see a chapter or it's not there. It helps||

"Oh my gosh Minseo don't move i'm coming right over!!!"

Youngjae freaked on my phone. It was on speaker so I turned down the volume. I slowly got up from my spot and went towards my door. As I did, I grabbed a stick and took it with me.

No way i'm just gonna let some person invade my house and leave unharmed.

But to be honest, I was a bit scared. I opened my room door slowly, it lightly creaked. As I expected, it was really dark. I walked out of my room into the hallway and towards the stairs.

The clanking noise just kept getting louder. I heard groaning. Was it a zombie or..

I was stepping down with the stick tight in my grip. At this time I was reaching the last stair. "Minseo you there?" Youngjae voice asked. I didn't answer.

I saw a person's back. It looked like a man. He knocked over a small table, trying to keep his balance. He looked mentally ill to me.

I creased my eyebrows. Who does he think he is knocking over things?? I grit my teeth. Then I started charging for the man, dropping my phone in the process. I screeched and raised the stick to hit him.

But the man turned around before I could properly get him. I saw his face and then lowered my weapon.
"Jaebum?"

His eyes low and he looked tired and dizzy. "Who're youu.." He slurs. I fold my arms. "Are you drunk?"

"Maybe baby.." He almost fell over, until I held him up. "Are you nuts? Why would you-" I sighed. "I wen tu ah clurb.." He smiled and stumbled. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"You're going to hate yourself in the morning." I shake my head. "Whaaa..?"

I then took his arm and put it over my shoulder to help him up to his room. In the kdramas, when a person is drunk, they usually fall asleep right away. Hopefully that'll work with him.

I was helping him up the stairs. I creased my eyebrows,

"Sheesh, what did you do to get so drunk?"

"Drink?"

"Ah shut up."

I snarled. I got him into his room. I basically threw him on the bed. His suit still on, but he laid there, then sat up.

"I gotta gurfreind.." He slurred. I folded my arms and raised my eyebrows. "Oh really?" I nod. He smirked, "Yeah..she's hot."

I chuckled, "Ooo..I should record you."

Then I walk towards him and push his forehead back with my hand making him fall on his back. "Go to sleep pabo..!"

"Who? I only know Jaebum.."

He slurred off to sleep. I shook my head. Oh! Speaking of record, I forgot my phone. Poor Youngjae, he must be so worried about me. I walked back downstairs to retrieve it.

It was on the floor where the scene happened. I picked it up. Seems like our call ended. Then, someone knocked on the door. I look up at it. "What is it now.." I mumble. I walk towards it.

I open, and a wild Youngjae charges through my door with a bat. He looked around my house, "YAH where is he??!! What happened??!! Are you dead?! Am I dead?! Are we dead??!!"

"Youngjae! Chill.." I chuckle a bit. " It was just my drunk brother." I shrug. He lowers the bat.

"Oh."

I smile to myself. I was really glad Youngjae was here, but I didn't want him to leave. Call me selfish, whatever.

"Hey, wanna watch a movie?"

"Minseo, it's like 12."

"So?"

He thinks about it. "Okay fine. But i'm not sleeping over." He points at me. I squeal. "Yay!!"

So. Me and Youngjae are sitting together on my bed. My laptop on my lap and watching kdramas. The show we were watching was more of a romance concept.

Me and Youngjae were judging the show. Making aloud comments, remarks. I never knew Youngjae could be so opinionated..like me!

"Ugh. The guy is so stupid. If I like her so much to the point I can't breath, I'd kiss her immediately." He complained.

"I know right. He doesn't know how to get to the point." I agree. "You were right, the second male lead is smarter. He should just kiss her." He said.

Right after Youngjae said that, the male lead did just that. He kissed the girl. "He should've done that in episode 14. I like guys that get straight to the point."

Youngjae turned to me. He was silent for a second and looked nervous, "If a guy really liked you, would you like him back if he was just straight-forward about it?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah! I'm sure every girl wants that. But I don't want a guy to wait." I bunch my lips together. He continues to stare.

"Really?"