11

"What are you doing??!!!"

Jaebum screeched. Me and Youngjae immediately stood up. "Were you two kissing?" Jaebum points at the both of us. I shake my head really fast. "No." I simply say. Jaebum glares at Youngjae. He shakes his head. Jaebum then let out a chuckle.

"Whew! That's a relief. From my angle, it looked like you two were making out." He held onto his heart. Me and Youngjae look at each other. Youngjae's eyes avert to my lips. I could've passed out right then and there. Was he actually thinking about my lips??? About, kissing me? I continue to stare at him.

Youngjae breaks the eye contact first to look at my brother. "I guess I will see you later Mr. Im Jaebum." He says. My brother nods at him. Youngjae walks around him and leaves.
After the door is shut, Jaebum looks at me with the same suspicious face. "Is something going on between you two?" He asks, taking off his blazer.

"If there was something going on, you'd never know." I smile. "Wha- Minseo! Did you really kiss him!" Jaebum yells after me as I skip away. "I'm just a girl falling in love!" I sing as I go upstairs. "Aish..that girl.."

I got to my bedroom and sat criss cross on my bed. I took out my phone quickly. Youngjae didn't text me yet. Hm.

Me: Hey, were you checking out my lips earlier???

Youngjae: What do you mean

Me: I mean, were u staring ar my lips

Youngjae: maybe

Youngjae: dont take anything personal

Youngjae: k babygirl? ;)

Me: Aish I wanna strangle u

Me: Hey. the day isnt over yet. lets hang out

Youngjae:

Me: Now.

Youngjae: Dang Minseo, give me time to breath

Me: No. get ready now

Youngjae: im literally just walking inside my house

Me: then you better hurry up because im waiting

Me: .....

Me: baby boy.

Youngjae:

Youngjae: whatevr u say mom.

I smiled and put my phone away. I stood up and grabbed some clothes. I started making decisions. Classy? Cute? Stylish? Hm...
Since I am a girl, I shouldn't go under dressed. Like jeans and a t-shirt. Sometimes I go for the tomboyish look, but it is nice to wear a skirt sometimes. Sheesh. It's my decision, i'll go for whatever speaks to me.

I had put on a sweater like dress. It was gray and stuck to my legs, above knee. The dress was high-neck. And since it was, I put my hair in a bun that was up at the top. Some glasses, necklace, and small makeup. I had put on some boots since I am literally banned from wearing heels. Sigh. Another long story.

Anyways, when I was done, I looked at myself in the mirror. Dang. I looked hot. I would totally marry myself. But I would have to wear makeup everyday to keep up with my own confidence. Another sigh.

And so, I used the ladder that I had just found out about, and climbed down. It wasn't hard. When I finally reached the ground, I started walking away quickly. I took out my phone and asked him for his address.

I knocked on Youngjae's door. His house didn't look any different from mine. But somehow felt different. I waited a bit for someone to answer. Then the doorknob turned and the door slid open quickly. But it was someone else. He was my height. Black hair. Blue blouse, tucked into his ripped jeans. I can't lie. He was cute.

But the guy who answered, stared at me for a while. Like he was hypnotized by my face. He didn't snap out of it until I cleared my throat. "Erm..i'm here for Youngjae?" I say, as innocently as possible. But really I wanted to push this guy out of my way and look for Youngjae myself.
He looked at me like I was his soulmate.

"Sorry! Wrong house!" He suddenly says and shut the door quickly. I stood there dumbfounded. I looked around. This was the address Youngjae gave me..was he playing around? Giving me somebody else's address? I sighed and turned around. I took a few steps away.

Suddenly the door opens again. "Wait!" A familiar voice called behind me. I turned around. My hands were together. It was Youngjae. He had shut the house door behind him. I'm not sure he looked at me yet.
"Sorry about that..my friend Jinyoung likes to mess ar-"
Youngjae had turned around and looked at me. He stopped right in his tracks. He looked me up and down.

His face turned red. And his mouth was open a bit. I didn't know how I felt about all the staring. Hm..
What was he thinking?

"M-Minseo, you're stunning."