(3) SENT TO THE STICKS ~ Goodbye

*Hi everyone! Well I have had some serious drama going on! I went to Cyprus and all was good until the last day, we had an evening flight but I collapsed at breakfast and had to be taken to hospital. There was some major shit going down, and I was really ill, unfortunately so was my baby boy he had the same thing I did which I think was a really bad flu - I had a really high temperature and couldn't keep anything down, neither could cracker jack (my boy - jacob/jake/jack/cracker jack) and for you mothers out there you know how scary it is when your kids get ill especially when they are only a few months. I was going out of my mind and had to stay in cyprus a little longer than planned. BUT now I'm back and better but unfortunately with all the chaos of packing before the trip I forgot to pack my laptop - so no crazy writing but I will try to make up for it now I'm back and better! WHEW with all that said - on to the next chapter!!*

~PARENTAL CAUTION OR WHATEVER THIS HAS SOME PRETTY HEAVY STUFF IN IT SO IF YOU ARE UNDER LIKE 13 GET PERMISSION! I DON'T WANT ANGRY PARENTS E-MAILING ME! I HAVE ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH =] ~

Chapter 3

I stumbled towards the door and opened it to find Seth leaning casually against the frame a calm look on his face, a complete contradiction to his knocking, he looked up and his eyes bugged,

"Sorry I think I have the wrong room" he said turning to leave; I caught his shoulder and spun him round to face me

"Seth, it's me, Tiffany" I said, he looked me up and down.

"Whoa Tiff Babe you look great, when did you do this?" he asked taking a strand of my hair and twisting it round his finger.

"Um... Just now, I mean today." I said nervously, "You like it?"

"Like it? Babe I love it, come here" He said wrapping me up into a hug, I inhaled his sexy, dark scent mixed with tobacco from his cigarette smoke, I didn't relax into him as I usually did so he pulled away with a confused and hurt look on his face. OH SHIT. I didn't want that, so I practically jumped him and crushed my lips to his, he parted my mouth and thrust his tongue in sending it dancing with mine. He walked us into my room still entwined together and kicked the door shut. We stood there pressed together for a while before he pulled away panting to catch his breath.

"Babe I don't have time -"he started but I cut him off crushing myself to him.

We broke apart breathing heavily; his pupils were dilated with lust and practically bugged out of his sockets as my thin hands nimbly began undoing the buttons of his shirt; I was never this, well horny, even before the accident. I slipped his shirt onto the floor and began exploring his muscular chest with my mouth, and tongue. He groaned and his big hands wrapped themselves around me and easily unhooked my bra and tugged my shirt off and tossed it to the floor, he took a breast in one hand and began expertly caressing it with his rough fingers, while his other worked its way up and down my body.

We started moving towards the bedroom and as we walked I undid his belt and the buttons on his jeans; he growled a low guttural sound and yanked me up into his arms and kicking off his jeans sprinted into the bedroom and plopped me down on the bed leaning into me kissing deeply.

My mind wandered, not totally enthralled in the situation, I should be in bliss but I wasn't, I dismissed the thought and stood slowly turning Seth so his calves were pressed against the bed and I could push him onto it if I wanted.

I gazed into his eyes and slowly pulled my hand from the base of his neck down his rippling chest, down lower into the smattering of hair below his belly that led to the Promised Land, down lower until I could grasp his 'member' that was stood fully to attention. His body rippled as my hand grasped the base of his shaft and moved up and down, never taking my eyes off his, even though they were starting to roll back into his head.

His hands had stopped, and his eyes fluttered closed as I lowered myself down to my knees one hand working on his shaft the other pulling down his boxers, I looked up at him and caught his eye as I moved slowly forward and extended my tongue dragging it from base to tip. He groaned again and grabbed my shoulders pulling me to a standing position where I pushed him gently down on the bed and slipped out of my boxers and went to work on removing his.

They came off easily and I straddled him and taking his member guided it into me. He suddenly became aggressive and yanked me under him and began thrusting himself against me. I should have weak knees and be exploding in passion; but I wasn't, he was grunting and groaning in passion while I lay silent. He stopped thrusting and started playing with my 'magic bean' it had no effect, and his expression became confused.

Oh Shit. I closed my eyes and focused on moaning in a way that seemed realistic, I wasn't very good in my opinion but it did the trick and Seth began moving again, I could feel his climax coming and suddenly gasped out as if mine had come too, and moments later he did reach his climax and rolled off me and lay panting.

"Oh babe. That was fucking awesome!" he said trying to catch his breath, "you were insane" I think that was supposed to be a compliment but I couldn't think of what to say so I just lay there with my eyes shut. I couldn't tell you how long we lay together but after a while I drifted into sleep.

The world was in slow motion as I saw the vehicle lose control and smash through the barriers, my Mom turned and stared wide-eyed at me and Jeremy, a piercing scream erupted from her lips as the truck collided. I shot awake screaming reaching for the covers.

I looked around the room as my heartbeat slowed and saw Seth halfway through pulling up his pants.

"Shit." He said looking guilty.

"Look babe, I told you I didn't have much time I've got to go" he stammered doing up his belt, "You know I hate goodbyes so I just figured that I would leave and let you get on" He was expecting me to explode into a raging fit, but I simply got up dropped the covers and silently put on my clothes and handed him his shit.

"Don't worry about it." I said lifelessly.

"Aw babe don't be like that" he said wrapping me in a hug, "you know I love you right? But you're leaving and I won't see you again." I pulled away and stared at him long and hard.

"I love you too, but I think we should break up"

"WHAT?!" He said dumbfounded

"Look you can tell everyone you dumped me if you like but be reasonable, I'm going away and we'll probably never see each other again, you are a ... desirable guy Seth, and I don't want to stand in the way of you being with someone if you want to." I said calmly while his eyes bugged; but not in a good way, "Think about it this way, if something happens-" he cut me off,

"Nothing is going to happen babe - I love you," he started

"Just let me say this." I said holding my ground, "If, something does happen you won't have to feel guilty about it, I don't want to hold you back."

He looked as if he was about to start crying; Seth never cries, but instead he sniffed and grabbed me into a hug.

"I love you but I'll respect your wishes, can I call you or write or e-mail or something?" he asked

"No. I think it's better if we don't speak." He started to protest but I continued, "I need a fresh start Seth, to move on with my life and accept certain things, I can't do that if I speak to you, it's hard enough to forget already."

He let me go and turned away from me, I think for once he had succumbed to tears; his voice was hitched when he replied,

"I won't ever forget you Tiffany-Rae, I love you" and with that he walked out of the room, I stood there doing nothing until I heard the sound of the main door slam shut.

I inhaled as much oxygen as I could manage and let it out in a gust, then walked into the living room, picked up the control and continued watching Top Gun.

Who is your favourite character?

What do you think is going to happen next?

*COMMENT*VOTE*FAN*RECOMMEND*SMILE* =]