3 ; "i'm all yours, park jimin."

Start from the beginning

"Bad girl." His choke deepened and I started to tense under him. It was painful but it wasn't enough to suffocate me. But it was sure going to leave a mark later. "Bad girls get punished, you know that."

"No, sir. I don't."

"Getting a little too brave, baby. Too brave."

He did not like it when I answered him like that.

He released his choke and I gasped out thanking god I could breath regularly again. But something inside me wanted some more of it.

Should I run?

This is the kind of danger I'm supposed to be avoiding as a girl with morals.

So why was I still submissive?

"Okay, Chaeyoung." His voice was deadly and I knew I was in for a bad bad punishment. "If you want to be a bad girl. I'll treat you like one."

I sat up on the coffee table just to be torn off and dragged carelessly into my room. I was thrown to the bed, my back hitting the headboard. I yelled out again when I felt pain circle my body. I collapsed forward, my face contorting trying to withstand the new pain. Jimin threw me back so I was lying flat on the bed. He grabbed my wrists and tied them to the bed posts without asking me if it was alright. I tugged at them endlessly changing my mind. I wasn't liking this at all anymore. Luckily, he didn't tie my feet down. So I flailed around. I wanted to yell for help but for some reason nothing was coming out. Just whimpers of fear.

Jimin didn't waste any time. He jumped on top of me, straddling my waist. I looked into his darkened eyes and fell immediately into his trap. It was like I was in the presence of a wild animal that couldn't be tamed. There was something about him that I wasn't getting.

It didn't seem human.

And I immediately caught it when his eyes swirled pitch black.

"Do you want to know a secret, Chaeyoung?"

His now cold hands went to the hem of my shirt tearing it off completely. I was now bare from the top only in my bra. I was heaving breathlessly fear engulfing me completely. His hands cradled my skin making me shudder from his frozen fingers. I shifted in my place letting out more silent cries.

"Please." I begged him. "I don't want to be here anymore."

He shook his head scarily slow making my heart slow as well. His black eyes stared so deep into mine, it felt like I was living a nightmare. I felt violent, empty, cold. Like my soul had been sucked from my body. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and my back arched completely. I could feel my last breath before I knew I had stopped breathing.

"I'll let you breath again." He leaned down to my ear, his bloodless lips pressing against my earlobe. I was motionless even if I wanted to move. "But you have to hear my secret."

Yes.

"Good girl."

I fell back on the bed, blood rushing back into my veins and a deep breath taking me by surprise. I opened my eyes to be face to face with the demon that literally made my heart stop.

"I'm not human." He laughed sinisterly, his fingers tracing circles on my skin dangerously. "But you see, us demons have soft spots too. We get the pleasure of choosing a human and making them ours. Live a cold and dead life like us. But side by side like partners."

"I don't want it." I fought with gritted teeth despite in fear. "I don't want you. Go find another human to take for yourself. I'm not yours for the taking."

He found that a little naughty of me and slapped me across the face. I hissed at him, tears now streaming down my face.

"I'm not giving you a choice." His voice bellowed in a low authority that definitely wasn't human.