#114• Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: Xxx

Theme: Sad-Happy

Warning: Depression

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Okay before I start this imagine I need to say a few things and feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I've never written smut before but I've had plenty of requests for smut imagines. I don't if I'll be any good but you don't know until you try right?

So for the next 24hours smut imagines request are allowed! Please don't say 'vanilla sex with Josh' or a sentence. Since it would be my first time writting smut I may need a little assistance. Be descriptive x

Also, I have finally finished ALL of your requests. So please send in your requests to keep me busy.
~

~
~
~

Y/N's POV.

Am I really going to do this? Am I really going to ruin our friendship? How will he react?

I take a deep breath and calm myself down. My palms were sweaty and I was so nervous and afraid of rejection. My best friend who I've had a crush on for a while now, maybe 3 years is Simon Minter.

He is just amazing, right now we are on a class trip together with some teachers and other students in a cool historical place we're spending only 2 days left here. It's such a beautiful place, and I'm going to finally confess my feelings for him.

We were walking through a museum and Simon of course, was walking beside me. He was staring at all the art work, while I thought he was the greatest masterpiece here and I was not worthy to look or touch him.

"Hey Simon..." I grab his hand and stop him from walking with the rest of the class so we were now behind. He could tell I was nervous.

"What is it Y/N?" He asked curiously. I closed my eyes took another deep breath.

"I-I love you Simon. I have for a very long time now." I somehow did it. My heart was pounding and it felt like I was going to be sick. I waited for him to say something, anything. But he just stared at me in shock with his mouth slightly ajar.

I waited still, each second I felt my heart break even more. The tears started to water my eyes and he said nothing. Nothing! I shook my head looking down at the ground.

"Forget it Simon, just don't talk to me after this yeah? I don't want to see you," I jogged away back to the class group, leaving him there dumbfounded.

I can't believe he said nothing! I would prefer him to just say something along the lines of 'I don't like you back sorry' would of been better then absolutely heartbreaking silence.

I went up to the teacher saying I was feeling sick and she sent me back to the hotel to get some rest. I got into bed and cried my eyes out, I ruined everything!

I spent the next 2 days locked in the hotel room saying I was sick but actually I was getting depressed and ignoring Simon. There is stages to depression. It doesn't just happen in a click of the fingers. It's a process. First it's the ultimate crying and weeping your heart out at night.

Then some people can put on a brave face outside, that's stage two which I haven't reached yet. The third one, is just utter numbness. Where you feel nothing, everything is just numb.

Finally it was time to go and when we got back home I was thankful that I didn't see Simon at all.

I unpacked my bag, tomorrow would be back to school. Yay, Simon would be there. I blocked Simon on everything I had, I didn't want to be reminded of him. Just thinking about him hurt so much, and that's all I seemed to be doing.

I had so many missed calls, voice mails and texts from him which all got ignored. He had his chance to say something, and he said nothing.

~At school~

Stage two of depression. Being able to look okay on the outside when you were actually breaking away like an eroded beach. I walked into class, and I saw him. My fake smile fell, the seat next to him, my seat, was empty. But I walked past it and sat in another seat.

I glanced at him and he stared at me with his eyes filled with hurt. But I looked away putting on a brave face. Be strong Y/N. You have to be strong.

Half way during the lesson a note fell on my desk. I looked around and didn't see who threw it. I opened it.

I'm sorry Y/N, we can talk about it now. I didn't mean to do what I did. I can see behind that fake laugh and smile of yours. Please stop ignoring me. I need my best friend back.
-SM♧

I took another quick look at him. He looked so hopeful. But if I started talking to him, like normal it would hurt even more. I didn't return the note but left it there.

The school day and ended and I quickly left and went home to let out my emotions that I had kept inside. Stage two was a lot harder than I thought...

3 days had passed, and I haven't gone to school since, I don't want to move, I don't want to do anything. I just want to lay here and feel nothing. Mum and Dad were at work thinking I've been sick. But that's definitely not true.

I hear a knock on the door. I look at the clock. It was lunch time. Maybe a delivery or people trying to sell something? Maybe they will go away. I wait but there's another persistent knock.

Ugh, I drag myself out of bed, towards the door, I open it leaning against the door with a depressed appearance. I didn't have to impress anyone. I look up and see him. Simon Minter. I go to shut the door but his hand stops it.

"Please, hear me out," his eyes begged for me to listen. I opened the door and he walked in. He looked at me sadly.

"Y/N, I'm sorry for being the reason you're feeling like this. I've been so worried about you, that day - when you told me how you felt and I said nothing. I was speechless. A girl so amazing as you liked me? Y/N, I love you to and I always have I was too afraid to say it then. But I love you. Will you be my girlfriend and best friend?" Simon revealed his feelings leaving me, now speechless.

All I could do was nod, I felt a massive weight lift off of my shoulders in relied and happiness.

"Now let's get you back to school,"

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it❤❤