#110• Simon & Josh Imagine

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: LittleStarryShini

Song: Overtime by Cash Cash

Warnings: None

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Sorry if its a bit short, a lot of the lyrics were the exact same so it was a little harder to make it long x

Y/N POV.

'Get down, get up again'

I said farewell to most of the Sidemen boys as they walked out. Today it was just going to be Simon, Josh and I. What we would usually be doing such as playing video games together or soccer, but instead we had to clean.

We had made a massive mess of the house and us three were stuck here to clean it. I had a broom, Josh had a rag and spray and Simon grabbed a duster. We were all moping around, cleaning with no enthusiasm.

I heard Simon mutter something and drop his duster. He pulled out his phone and walked over to our speakers. I grinned and wiggled my eyebrows at Josh who knew what Simon was doing.

All of a sudden a song we all knew blasted through the speakers. We started bobbing our head slightly to the beat. Then our butts started to move. As the chorus dropped we all gave up.

Josh wiped the counter in rhythm to the music, wiping one way, then the other. Adding in a spray here and there. Simon used his duster a bit more dramatically.

'Come on, come on move'

He dipped down with his butt and moved the duster to match the sway of his hips. Now as for me. I was a lot more full on with the beat. I pushed the broom back and forth while shuffling on the spot.

I heard the boys laughter behind me as I grinned. We couldn't even be left alone for one minute without doing something.

Anyway, cleaning is much better with music. Agreed? I swept the entire living room as the song boomed through out the house. Josh had finished in the kitchen and Simon had resulted in twerking on the table.

Music brings out the crazy in people. I love it.

'Work it, do it overtime.'

We moved to upstairs and started cleaning the bathrooms. We danced, sang and cleaned. I could get used to this. Another upbeat song came on and Josh came over to me since he was done.

He bowed and offered a hand. I gave him one of my rags and we both wiped the bathroom counter. We moved our hips to each beat. All of a sudden we hear a girl like scream of joy. Simon had a mop slid down the stairs like a pro.

It was pretty cool. I'm glad we got to stay home. We are being productive and having fun at the same time. The best right?

'Oh it's got a spell on me,'

The music flowed through my mind and body. My body moved without thinking. I let myself go and did what I wanted. The music had a hold on me and it won't let go.

We had finished cleaning in record time. The entire has had been cleaned spotless except for one thing. We couldn't wait for the floor to dry from mopping so we had to dry it ourselves.

We all put on some socks that we didn't really need, and started sliding. A new song came on which seemed perfect to dance to. We slid, skated and danced on the half dry floor. It was working. We were so lost in the song that we didn't notice the door open.

Suddenly the music stopped and so did we. We turned to the speaker and saw the rest of the Sidemen there looking at us. We were caught.

"What are you guys doing?" Vik asked with his hands on his hips.

"...cleaning?" Simon said cheekily.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

Next:

Tobi Imagine
Simon Imagine
Harry Imagine
Etc.

Published: 8.11.17
Edited: