#83• Vik Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: AbzieSDMN

Theme: Happy

Warning: None

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

PLEASE READ BTW

Please tell me what you think about me shortening imagines that don't have enough detail. Not very short dw just cause usually they are 1000ish words but if I get a request that I could write in like 600-800 words would that be okay? Its just cause then their imagine sort of drags out and its harder for me to fill in the word requirement I have. I wouldn't do it often just the ones that I'm really struggling with. If you don't want this to happen please be descriptive x

Please comment what you think about this ❤ and also I'm thinking of going back and editing ALL of my chapters that have spelling errors etc. What do you think? Cause I never edit :/ I know I suck.

Abi's POV.

Vik just sent out the tweet, as did I saying to all of our fans that we will be doing a QnA soon and to send in some questions. Vik and I have been dating for a little over a year and both of our fans have been so supportive which is great.

My Youtube channel 'Abzie' has been going for around 4 years and I couldn't imagine doing anything else or spending my time and life with anyone other than Vik.

I was in the bathroom getting myself ready for the day and the video with Vik. I wore some simple converse with a white Nike shirt under my SDMN burgundy hoodie. With some black SDMN trackpants to finish it off. Cute and simple.

I brushed my multishaded blonde hair and it fell nicely over my shoulders. Vik knocked softly on the door and called my name.

"Come in," I grinned, he was still so polite and considerate even after we've been together for a year. He's just so precious. He kissed my cheek while wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him. I could smell his addictive cologne that he wore which he knew I loved.

"You ready to start the video Abi?" Vik asked as he looked at me through the mirror with his head resting on my shoulder. I nodded and turned around quickly to face him.

"Let's do it," I pecked his lips and grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the bathroom with me so we could start. He had already set up everything and all we had to do was press record. We both had our phones on us so we could pick out some questions for us to answer.

I sat comfortably on the bed in our room as Vik pressed start and joined the spot next to me.

"Hello everyone!" I said cheerly to the camera as the number of people watching skyrocketed almost instantly. Vik said his own hello and we decided to get straight into the questions. We looked at our phone and Vik picked one.

"How did you guys first meet?" Vik said reading out a tweet. I smiled as the memory that came.

"I remember it was nearly Christmas and I was out shopping and it was so crowded. A woman ended up shoving me out of the way causing me to bump into someone else and I fell. No one noticed except for the man I bumped into which was Vik and he helped me up and checked if I was okay," I said smiling, I remembered thinking he was so cute when he was worried.

Vik nodded his head obviously thinking about that day. I looked at my phone and read the first question that interested me.

"What was your first impression of each other? Vik you can go first then I'll go," I said after reading out the question. He chuckled to himself and started to answer and rubbed his neck shyly.

"Well...obviously when you bumped me and fell at first I was worried that you were hurt so I helped you up and when I saw you I thought you looked really cute in that Christmas sweater and then I recognised you from your videos," Vik said grinning showing his teeth.

"Aw, when I saw you I thought you were pretty damn attractive and you looked so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it until you told me your name which is when we both started talking about Youtube and potentially a collab." I answered while looking at Vik then to the camera.

Back and forth we asked and answered questions and it was heaps of fun. We had been online for an hour and so we decided to stop it there. We said our goodbye and waved then stopped recording.

We went through the thousands of the comments and I couldn't help but smile. They loved watching our QnA. Heaps of people were begging for more of us and I smiled knowing we made our fans happy and besides it was a lot of fun for us as well to remember things like our first date and kiss. How he asked me out etc.

"They loved it Abi," Vik smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Maybe in the future we should do another one?" I suggested while raising my eyebrows. He agreed saying he was thinking the same thing.

We were honestly so lucky to be able to have such supportive fans and I couldn't be happier knowing that along with Vik being by my side throughout it all.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it. Xx

~~

Thank you so much for 138K I feel like I've gotten better at posting more? Or is that just me? Idk ily❤
-

Published: 4.9.17
Edited: 14.9.17