#121• Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
Requested:  carebear2326

Theme: Angst

Warning: Bullying

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Simon's POV.

She walked into school and immediately was flooded by people. But all I saw was her. She was beautiful. Sometimes the only reason I can to school was to get a glimpse of her. She was beautiful.

The most popular girl in the entire school. Sophie had stolen my heart for years. She was a goddess and I was unworthy of her. But my smile fell as I saw Brad. Her stupid boyfriend and member of the football team. I wanted to puke when I saw them kiss.

I hated him for many reasons. One, he was dating my crush. Two, he was definitely not good enough for her and Three, he was a bully. To me especially. At first I thought he just picked me at random. Cause I looked like the awkward nerd. But no.

Brad knew about my huge crush on his girlfriend. He liked to rub it in my face, the fact that he was dating the most popular girl. Thing is, he's only with her because of the title that she holds. Most popular girl. But not me.

I liked her before she became popular. Before she was adored by everyone. But she remained the same in her ways. She still liked to read books and was kind.

Her and her group walked past me, I stared at her. My eyes following her, I didn't notice before it was too late that Brad had noticed. He shoved me off of the chair that I was sitting on and onto the concrete floor causing a scene.

Everyone stopped and looked.

They stood on the sidelines and watched like mindless people. I met eyes with Sophie. She looked helpless and guilty. She looked like she wanted to help, but soon Brad was pulling her away as she mouth a small sorry.

It didn't bother me. I wonder if she even knew my name.

~~~~

The lunch bell rang causing me to stop looking out the window. I go to get up but Brad swipped off my books from my desk. I rolled my eyes as him and his mates laugh leaving me alone to clean it up.

He was so immature. I picked them all up and was a little late to lunch. As soon as I walked into the cafeteria I froze. This didn't look good. This didn't look good at all.

The entire school was facing me. In a circle and Brad was in the middle. He didn't need a megaphone for everyone to hear whatever he was saying.

"AHHH HERE HE IS! SIMON MINTER EVERYBODY!" Brad screamed and everyone cheered. I took a few steps back. What was he planning?

"I'VE GOT SOME VERY IMPORTANT NEWS TO TELL EVERYONE. SOPHIE, BABY COME HERE," He calle out to Sophie and she also looked confused. She walked to his side slowly.

"SIMON HERE, HAS HAD A CRUSH ON MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND FOR YEARS NOW! ITS CUTE HOW HE KEEPS HOLDING ONTO THAT STUPID DREAM."

I was running out of the cafeteria quicker than ever. I felt humiliated and ashamed. I can't believe he did that. Sophie and the entire school is probably laughing their asses off right now.

Sophie's POV.

I shoved Brad as they all laughed, but I held a face of disgust. He laughed and shrugged his shoulders as if it was all one big funny joke.

"You're a douchbag Brad!"

"Oh come on Sophie. It was funny,"

"No. It wasn't. I can't do this with you Brad. We are over. " His face fell as I started to storm away. He grabbed my hand and jumped in front of me.

"What no, we are the perfect couple. King and Queen remember?"

"No Brad, we are not the same. Now goodbye," I run out of the cafeteria and search for Simon. He had always been nice to me, but didn't speak that much.

I searched and finally found him alone sitting at a pole facing the wall with his head leaning against it. His eyes were closed and I quietly walked closer.

"Simon?" I ask to try and get his attention. His eyes flick open and he looks at me. He seemed to be confused and suspicious of me. Understandable.

"Are you here to gloat or humilate me further? Did your boyfriend send you here to rub it in further?" He speaks glumly. I take a careful seat next to him. I smile lightly at him and shake my head.

"No. And Ex-boyfriend. I just broke up with him," I state. Simon looks at me.

"You okay?" He asked slightly worried.

"Yeah I am. He was a douchbag anyway. And you?"

He nods in agreement.

"That's true. And I guess. I mean, why are you here?" He asks. I think for a second.

"A few reasons. One, I would like to apologize, I'm sorry for not standing up for you sooner. Two, you look like you could use a friend and also to tell you that you've got great taste in women," I joke with the last one earning a laugh from him.

"Friends?" I ask while opening my arms for a hug. He nods and hugs me. It looked like he was crying but not anymore. I wanted to get to know him more.

~~~

Weeks had passed, Brad was dating a new girl and Simon and I were a lot closer. It didn't take me long to start to have feelings for him. He gained new friends from hanging out with me as well. He was cute, funny and kind. To think he was there all this time for all those years. Boy was I lucky.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it ❤❤