#63• Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
Requested: alisha_xix

Theme: Fluff and cute

Warnings: None

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Alisha's POV.

The smell of freshly cooked pancakes and the sound of the boys whispering woke me up. I smiled to myself as I rolled out of my shared bed with Simon.

He was already up, as were all the other Sidemen boys who lived in the Sidemen house which was now all of them. I dragged my feet down the stairs and the smell became stronger.

My stomach grumbled at the mouth watering smell. I walked into the kitchen saying a tired good morning. I instantly felt awake when Simon wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my cheek.

"Good morning beautiful. How'd you sleep?" He spoke in my ear making my neck tingle. I smiled at him and said that it was good to wake up to such an amazing smell. He smiled and showed me what the boys had been preparing for us all to eat.

"We got pancakes, hash browns, eggs, bacon and toast. And they are all ready right....now," he said pulled everything out. It looked amazing. I couldn't wait. We carried it all to the table and sat down.

The food looked like it could be feed by double amount of people but these boys had quite of an appetite. Everyone passed food around and it was gone double as fast as the time it would of took to cook. 

"So I personally don't feel like going out, what about you guys?" Vik said chewing on his last piece of food. I definitely agreed. I wanted to have a lazy day with Simon and the rest of the boys and stay in my pajamas.

We all agreed and JJ yelled to get into our onesies'. I rolled my eyes playfully grinning and got up to get changed in my cute onesie that Simon had bought me.

I quickly got in it just as Simon had walked in to change into his own one. He looked me up and down grinning.

"I was definitely right about that choice of onesie for you Alisha," He said pleased with himself. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek as I blushed.

Simon quickly changed then smiled at me grabbing my hand as we jogged down the stairs to the living room where everyone was waiting for us. 

Someone managed to build a massive blanket and pillow fort with the TV inside it. I laughed shaking my head at their childishness, but I wasn't complaining at all.

I got on my hands and knees as did Simon. "Ladies first," he tried to bow already on his knees and I smiled at him going inside. Small lanterns were set up to show all the food that was prepared.

They had bowls of popcorn, chocolate, chips, lollies and a few drinks. The TV looked so much bigger in here, it was like a cinema. JJ had picked a movie first for us to watch, one that I hadn't seen before but I knew it was most likely a comedy or action.

I cuddled up next to Simon as the movie started. We were leaned up on a pile of comfortable cushion and a soft warm blanket over us. My head rested on his beating chest. His arm wrapped softly around my waist as we watched the movie.

The movie was Central Intelligence. It was pretty good and now it was Harry's pick to watch a movie. But by the time this had happened we ran out of popcorn, only one piece was left. 

Everyone looked at each other and dived for it. I somehow managed to get to it and shoved it in my mouth quickly before anyone could snatch it back. But they hadn't noticed that it was already gone.

They pushed each other trying to get to the 'popcorn' that was already eaten. They rolled around until I just broke out laughing at their stupidity.

"Where is it!?" They all said at the same time looking around. I covered my mouth trying to hide my sly smile. But Simon had caught it and knew I had eaten it.

"YOU!" He yelled and jumped on top of me suprising me. We both fell down and he landed just above me. I smiled cheekily. Simon did the same. What was he planning?

His hands moved to my side and just as I realized what he was going to do he started to tickle me everywhere as I squealed and laughed uncontrollable.  I thrashed around laughing but I wanting him to stop.

I tried to form a word to beg him to stop but I couldn't. He kept tickling me as he saw that I was trying to tell him to stop.

"What was that babe? More?" he smiled and kept going.

"That's so rude Simon!" Josh said acting like a dad but then tackling Simon off of me. Josh started tickling Simon then it was my time to tease him.

This went on for a while until Simon begged for him to stop. Simon was red from laughing and I'm sure I was to. Simon kissed my forehead.

"You know you look extremely cute when your laughing uncontrollably like that?" He said as the movie was about to start.  I blushed once again and he smirked as we started cuddling up together. 

This lazy day was needed. It was fun to spend the entire day with my best friend and my amazing boyfriend. My eyes got slowly tired and started dropping around the 7th movie.

I knew I was falling asleep. Until eventually I completely dozed off as Simon played with my hair. The last thing I heard was Simons voice.

"Goodnight beautiful."

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

~~~

Published: 23.5.17
Edites: 15.9.17