#34• Tobi Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
Requested: brooke_penguin

Theme: Happy, Fluff

Warning: None

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Brooke's POV.

After I got out of the warm shower and dry off I slip on my underclothing and then grab my Sidemen sweatpants and my nice red crop top, slipping them both on. I put my glasses over my brown eyes and grab my brush.

Tobi and I had agreed on having a couples day out in London together. We have been dating for 3 and a half years and it's been the best time of my life. I brush my long wavy ombre hair and leave it out.

Tobi was getting ready in our bedroom as I stayed in the bathroom. I put on my Sidemen snapback that I loved along with my favorite red Nike shoes. Tobi and I hit it off as soon as we met which was all thanks to my brother Harry.

He introduced us two together and it was love at first sight. I never believed in that until I met Tobi. 3 and a half years is a long time and we are still going strong.

I grab my bag and slip my phone as I walk out of the bathroom ready to go. I see Tobi sitting on our bed on his phone and when he hears me walk out his head shoots up and his eyes sparkle.

"Hey beautiful, you ready to go?" He asked smiling. I blushed never getting used to him calling me that although he let's me know that I am all the time. I nod and he gets up and we lock hands together.

We jump into our car and decided to go to the local breakfast shop for food. We had a plan for the day and it sounded pretty good to me. We arrived at the shop and as soon as I got out of the car, coffee beans and strawberries wafted towards me pulling me inside.

We sat down and ordered our breakfast and coffee together. We sat at the booth so we didn't have to sit apart of course. We both loved coming here, it was so calming and comfy.

The waitress handed us our breakfast as we thanked her and started to eat.

"After this do you want to go to the mall?" He asked and I nodded excitedly. We took our time eating and then headed off towards the mall.

As we walked into the air conditioned building filled with people we went and got a smoothie and walked around. We walked into a shop where I noticed some Sidemen merchandise.

We came out buying another snapback, a hoodie and their new book that they released.

~~A few hours later~~

The trees zoomed past as our shopping bags were in the back and our bodies felt so relaxed from our massages that we got. It was now lunch time and Tobi wouldn't tell me where we were eating.

We drove past the London eye which I had never actually been to see it up close but always wanted to. Tobi parked the car as we got out and he walked over to the boot of the car flipping it up.

He lifted out a picnic basket as I filled with excitement. I hadn't gone on a picnic in so long. He grabbed my hand as butterflies erupted in my stomach bouncing around. He led me down a soft green hill which held a large beautiful lake.

It covered most of the area as lily pads floated on top of the clear water. He laid out a checkered blanket and pulled out our favorite food from the basket. 

The warm sun shone down through the tall trees warming up our skin as we sat and ate. We talked about life and what the future held for us.

"Do you think we will stay together forever?" I asked looking up at the clouds as the sun started to slowly go down. I was using my hands as a pillow as I waited for his answer.

"I think that we can, I love you Brooke, more than anything else," he turned to face me and I did the same, "and I think anything is possible if you're with me." He said staring into my brown eyes.

My heart fluttered as I leaned in and kissed him. It didn't take long for the sun to dissappear and the moon was slowly overtaking the sky.

We gathered our things and walked back to the car placing everything inside. Instead of getting back in Tobi had other ideas. He walked down the pathway leading us further into London.

I see Tobi pull out his phone as he got a notification from my brother. I saw from the corner of my eye what it said.

Hey Tobi, it's ready to go. Enjoy ;)
            -Harry

What does that mean? I ignore it as I continue to walk with Tobi as it was now completely night time.

"Close your eyes babe," Tobi asked. I was confused but obeyed as he guided me somewhere that I couldn't see. After 5 or so minutes Tobi stopped me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Open." I immediately did as said and I stared in awe. I was standing in front of the London eye and I noticed a few things added to make it that more special. I saw a table lit with candles and food already cooked still warm as well as a large projector.

It held a slideshow of all of Tobi and mine 3 and a half year relationship together with beautiful music in the background. I turned around to face Tobi and noticed that he was now on the ground with one knee and a blue box opened up to show a gorgeous ring.

"Will you marry me Brooke?" He asked nervously. I couldn't say any words so I nodded a thousand times too shocked to speak. He slipped on the ring as tears formed in my eyes.

"I love you so much!" he smiled and hugged me the tightest he ever has.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

~~~~

I'm pretty sure that this is the last requested? I could be wrong but tell me if I missed any! xx

Published 24.9.16
Edited 16.9.17