#111• Simon Imagine

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: carebear2326

Song: No good for you by Meghan Trainor

Warnings: None

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Sophie's POV.

'You never take the town with your girls no more.'

My friends and I were all on skype together. They were trying to convince me to go out with them for some fun. I always said yes, but latelt I kept finding excuses to say no. They knew something was up.

"Sophie...is this about Simon?" Tori asked already knowing the answer. She was my best friend and knew that my silence was a yes. I heard her sigh over the phone.

"Sophie, what do you see in him?" Tori asked. Before I could answer Rylea added something on.

"Yeah, he's just going to hurt you Sophie. Be careful with him."

"Guy you don't know him like I do. He's not a player. He's a good boyfriend."

I heard a few audible sighs.

'But he's no good for you, he's no good for you,'

Everyone was warning me about Simon. My friends didn't approve. They said he was a bad boyfriend and he's going to hurt them. But i refuse to believe them. I don't want to. I got myself ready for bed.

I texted Simon to start a conversation but he didn't answer. I saw he was online, was he ignoring me? I tried not to overthink it. I trusted him. I had to trust him. What's a relationship without trust?

We had been dating for a little while now and he was sweet to me. He knew just what to say and do. He was great and the word player just didn't seem to fit him. Simon? A player? No, just misunderstood.

'You're way too good for him'

My phone rang and my heart leapt. Simon? The called ID came up and it was Tori. I answered it and I heard soft music coming from her side of the phone.

"Hey Tori, whats up?" I say curiously. She should be out clubbing.

"Hey, um i don't know if you know this or not...but, Simon is here. At the club. So in my friendly opinion. Get dressed, look hot, and get down here,"

I contemplate my options. Maybe I could finally prove that Simon isn't what everyone says he is.

"Okay I'll be there,"

We hang up and I start gettibg ready.

'He doesn't call you at night and tells you he loves you,'

I wanted my phone to ring. And i wanted it to be Simon. I tried my hardest not to doubt him. But he's at the club right now doing god knows what and the doubts are trying to creep into my thoughts.

I get ready quickly. I looked pretty nice though. I had my hair up in a high curly pony tail. A black body con dress with some high heels. I did some everyday make up and left me house to go to the club.

I texted Tori saying that I was on my way. My phone buzzed and she texted back saying:

'He's such a tool girl'

Why? Hows he a tool. Is this her opinion again or has he done something. I try and not let it get to me. I focus on driving and try and not let myself get distracted.

I end pulling up at the club and I walk inside. The music blasted and I couldn't hear myself. It was crowded and I tried to squeeze through the crowd. I bumped into someone nearly spilling their drink.

I look and see it was Rylea. She had brown thick natural curls, freckles and green eyes.

'Won't you take it from a friend, that boy is not a gentleman,'

"Hey Rylea have you seen Tori or Simon?" I shout over the music. She was slightly tipsy. She nods and leans in to my ear.

"I think Tori went outside at the back," Rylea shouts. I say a loud thank you and make my way to the door that leads to the smoking area outside.

Hopefully one of them was out there. A completely wasted guy grabbed my hips and started dancing. As much as I wanted to dance, it was not with him. It was with my boyfriend. I pushed away from him and opened up the door.

As I closed it behind me the door shut out all the noise. It was peaceful and silent outside. Then I heard two familiar voices.

Tori and Simon.

They looked like they were just talking so I crept closer. None of them looked drunk. Maybe a little tipsy but they were in their rigt senses.

'He asked me on a date, tried to play you like a fool'

"Simon no! Sophie deserves better! I've tried to warn her about you but you've got her wrapped around your toxic finger." Tori whisper yelled

"So what? She doesn't have to know. It's not my fault she trusts me. Just go out with me." Simon retorts and I stare in horror and disbelief. I stick to the shadows.

"No! You are disgusting and I'm telling her about this. She could do so much better!" She goes to walk away but she sees me spying.

They both see me and freeze.

"Babe, how much of that did you hear," Simon tries to smile as if it was a joke and charm me. But not this time.

"Enough. Tori lets go have some fun. I don't need him," I grab her hand and she grins and waves at Simon. I don't need him.

"Wait!" He calls after me but I had other ideas. Tori and I walk into the club with Simon trying to get me back. I wink at Tori and in a matter of seconds a guy is beind me dancing. I dance back and make eye contact with Simon.

He looks jealous but he can't do anything. The last thing I see is the regret and him walking out.

'That boys no good for you,'

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it xx

I added a cute jealous part at the end hope you don't mind xx

6th imagine today *dab* I'm going to reward myself with some netlfix maybe? Or should I keep going? The next imagine has I think 100 words😂😂

Published: 8.11.17
Edited: