#9• Simon and Tobi Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤
Requested: RoseSDMNXIX

Theme: Romance, Action, Supernatural

Warning: Fight scenes
¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Rose's Pov.

I was shaking with nerves. What if they didn't like me? What if I was the only shapeshifter there and they didn't accept me?

It was always nerve raking when you go to camp filled with supernatural people, this is my first time at this camp and I was a little anxious.

The principle gave me a timetable for some of the activities that we do here which so far sound pretty fun. One minute I was talking to the principal when he was gone in a flash.

Maybe that was his ability. I knew that there was werewolfs, vampires, banshees, witches and who knows what else. I walked around the large camp with many 'people' walking around ignoring me.

I looked like a lost puppy until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around instantly and stood in front of two cute boys.

One with blonde hair, skinny, tall and a little pale. The other was a little shorter, dark skin, brown eyes and both had great smiles. I wonder what they were?

"Hey I'm Simon,"  the blonde one said putting his hand out for me to shake, I shook his hand and noticed a ring on his finger.

"Sup, I'm Tobi," the other one said shaking my hand as well. It was my time to introduce myself I guess.

"Rose," I introduced and they both smiled at me. They both seemed so nice and welcoming. Tobi then spoke up.

"I'm a werewolf, Simon here is a vampire, notice the sun ring? What are you?" He questioned. I cleared my throat and told them shyly that I was shapeshifter. Both of their jaws dropped staring at me.

"Wow! We've never met one of those before!" Tobi said with amazement.

"So that's why your eye color has been changing?" Simon asked intrigued. I blushed. It did that a lot.  Sometimes it would go blue to purple to yellow. It always changed.

I nodded and they said they would show me to my dorm. I smiled at them in appreciation. They both grabbed my hand and it sent a small shiver down my spine. 

They dragged me to a nice looking small room and helped me get settled in. These boys are so nice. I think we would be really good friends.

"You need help just call, I'll hear you," Tobi said with a quick wink and Simon glared at him. Simon came up to me and gave me a long hug.

"See you later beautiful," He said confidently and they both walked out slightly shoving each other.

I shrugged it off and got settled into my room. It was nearly lunch time and I had directions to where everyone ate. I followed the instructions and was soon standing in front of the largest food place I've ever seen.

It had normal human food then other things for different creatures. I saw a group of people in a circle cheering on a girl whose hair was flaming and a boy who had horns. I thought they were getting into a fight. I didn't like fights.

"Don't worry they are just playing, it's a game we do here."

I jumped and saw Simon standing next to me with a pearly white smile. He chuckled at my reaction as I blushed once again. Next Tobi was by my side.

They dragged me to this table filled with other boys who were probably vampires and werewolfs. They introduced me and the fact that I'm a shapeshifter. They had the same reaction.

They were all so nice and I noticed both Simon and Tobi staring at me but I ignored it. A plate came flying across the large area and landed softly in front of me. I guess that's how you get food here.

It all looked pretty good. After a solid half an hour eating and chatting with everyone I said I was going to the showers. I made my way back to my dorm to grab clothes and a towel. 

I entered the room and grabbed everything I needed.  I heard groans and growls coming from outside my dorm room. What the hell?

I suspiciously creeked open the door and choked on air as I witnessed two boys having a fight. Not one of those play ones, this was real.

I immediately noticed it as Tobi and Simon both in there forms. Simon had his fangs and Tobi had his claws. They both jumped at one another and there was soon blood.

I didn't know what to do. I just stood there and watched my friends fight. I had to do something. Since I could shape into humans and animals I shaped into the principle from earlier.

"Boys get off of each other now!!" I boomed but sounded like the principal. They both immediately jumped up and stood in front of me puffing.

Simon had a scratch mark on his face that was already healing and Tobi had about the same.

"Why were you fighting?" I asked still sounding like a man. They both avoided eye contact with me so I decided that my plan of getting them to stop had already worked so might as well go back to my form.

I did just that and they both watched me change. I asked again why they were fighting and this time they started to shout nonsense at each other. I told them to speak one at a time. Tobi went first.

"Rose, I really like you but so does bloody Simon here." he said glaring at Simon. Simon rolled his and looked back at me.

"Yeah, I like you to, your kind, beautiful, shy but this guy wants you to," he said pointing to Tobi. I tried not to smile. Both of them had a crush on me.

Who do I choose?

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

There you go Rose I hoped you liked it💖💖

~~~~

I so far have done 9/20 imagine requests. I'm nearly half way done. Sorry if yours is one of the last...

Published: 27.7.16

Edited: 6.9.17