Q & A and a thank you!

Hey guys I was tagged by minterreads
and I'm sorry this isn't a chapter but I'll get on them all again after xx

1. When did you realize you loved writing?

I've always loved English stories in class and I always used to read everyone's stories in Wattpad so I decided to start writing my own about a year ago.

2. What was your first story on Wattpad?

My very first book was a Louis Tomlinson fanfic and it's not the best since it was my first but people still read it so yeah.

3. What is your genre to write?

I like to write sad and happy ones, I don't know why but I usually write anything.

4. Who is the person you love to rant about your book?

I usually don't tell anyone in person about this because I don't want them knowing about this part. Maybe it's because it's my own little world. Idk.

5. What is your typical chapter length?

Usually it's about 1000 words but before I have wrote a 2000 word one

6. What story are you most proud about?

Probably this one because it's going very well and you all love to read it.

7. Have you ever collaborated with anyone?

No, I haven't. Probably because it's just easier to do it myself.

8. Favorite Wattpader?

SDMN_trash

ZerkaaBae

minterreads

9. Favorite book?

My favorit book is definitely the maze runner series!!!

10. Where is your favorite place to write?

My bed, because it's just me and my phone and thoughts. And my bed is warm af

11. How do you motivate yourself to write?

You guys are a huge motivation. Every time you request it reminds me of how many of you are waiting and I've just got to keep pushing to get them done and make you guys happy xx

12. What is your biggest distraction?

Definitely Youth council. It is the best thing. Not a lot of places have this but it's a massive part of my life. Lots of my friends I've met through it. It's were we do production and dances and charity works. But it's also a place where we all support each other and laugh till we can't breath. I love it so much.

13. One thing you aspire to achieve when writing?

I want to meet new people and make others happy from my writing xx

The people I tag:

h_lavigne

TheSidemensBae12

thesidemenxix

fluffyunicorrns

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Also this is also to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU!!!

This book hasn't even been up for a week and I'm already over 1K!!! HOW!?? It's all thanks to you guys who vote, comment, request and read. I love everyone who does that.

A major thank you to Emily who I couldn't have done this without. ZerkaaBae. You are a big inspiration to me and your the kindest person.

Thank you all again so so much for everything. I'm always here to talk if you need xx

-Taylah