#39• Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
Requested: Queen_morgs

Theme: Cute, Romantic

Warning: None

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Morgan's POV.

Simon and I laid in bed as the sun shone through the curtains and in the house that we lived together in. My long ombrè brown hair sprawled across the white pillow as I stared into my boyfriend's eyes.

His face was peaceful and clean shaven but his hair was messy and cute. He groaned as he pulled me into him wanting to stay in bed. My back pressed up against his warm chest.

But I felt wide awake and wanted to have some fun with Simon today. After convincing him to get out of bed I started getting ready when Simon said that we were going to go out.

I go for a long warm shower, wash myself and the bathroom goes steamy. I get out, dry off and slip on my under clothes. Then I grab my black ripped jeans and Adidas tops. I slid on my vans and beanie to complete the look. I quickly grab my glasses and slip them over my eyes and I see myself clearly now.

I step out into our bedroom and see Simon sitting on our bed waiting patiently for me. He smiles when he sees me.

"You look beautiful," He breathed out talking more to himself. I blushed hard never getting used to his compliments.

I kissed his cheek and he grabbed my hand and handed me my purse that had my stuff already in it. I thanked him as he smiled amazingly at me.

He grabbed some things and we heading off out the door into the city to spend the day together. He grabbed my hand and it fit perfectly with his. His hair shined in the sun as we walked down the street, I seemed to fall even more in love with him everyday.

How did I get so lucky to have him? Simon and I walked around looking and taking pictures of the amazing sights. We grabbed lunch at the cutest restaurant that I've ever been to. It had my favorite colors on the walls with the workers all dressed in animal onsies.

Simon and I said that that would be the best, to go to work in onsies. We order our food which came very quickly and was extremely delicious. Simon wouldn't let me pay at all, he took the bill, paid and we left, our stomachs full.

Later on, when the sun was started to go down he said he wanted to take me somewhere special. I was confused but of course I trusted him. We walked down an unfamiliar pathway which soon turned into a dirt path then leaves.

The sun was nearly completely gone and a nice breeze was lifting my hair slightly. Our shoes made the leaves crunch and sticks break as we walked further into the woods.

The trees were strong and thick, very tall with green leaves everywhere on them. The sun was now completely down and I saw a few twinkling lights in the distance, through the trees.

When I got closer to the lights I noticed them to be fairy lights that was now lighting up the woods. Simon was grinning and I knew that he and the boys were in on this.

My heart fluttered as I saw all the effort they put into this once we were now directly in front of the scene. There was deep red rose pedals laid carefully around the swept wood grounds that had fancy cushions and seating.

There was strings hanging down from the beautiful trees with lights. Attached to the ends of the hundreds of strings was photos. They were of us. Simon and I. All of our memories.

Our first date, our first kiss, meeting the parents, birthdays, anversary etc. I stared in awe as I looked at all of the photos of us.

"We were so happy, still are. Those beautiful memories, there will be many, many more of them." Simon said sweetly behind me.

I turned and see him smiling at me. I smiled widely as I stepped closer towards him. He did the same. I heard a soft tune playing from a stereo in the corner which had been placed with roses.

I blushed, how did I deserve Simon? He's perfect, everything I want in a man I want to be with for the rest of my life. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest. I chuckled with him as we danced to the slow music.

A few songs passed, our footsteps still slow and gentle as he whispered cute things into my ear. He pulled apart from me but still holding my hands. He stared at me scanning my face as if I was a masterpiece.

He took a shakey breath and pulled out a small red box from his pocket. I furrowed my eyebrows confused but then gasped as he got down on one knee not breaking eye contact.

My heart seemed to stop. My eyes seemed to widen. My head seemed to go haywire. My stomach tightened.

"Morgan, will you marry me?" He breathed out biting his lip nervously.

I couldn't breath. With my last breath I could manage at this time I said one simple word.

"Yes." I smiled and repeated it more loudly. Simon smiled and slid on the beautiful ring then stood up.

He held my face with both hands and smashed his lips onto my own. I kissed back instantly. We pulled apart looking into each others eyes. I saw the lights twinkling in his, but I also saw something else that was also in mine.

Love.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Hey I hoped you like it sorry it took so long ❤❤

~~~

Any more request?😊

Published 14.11.16
Edited 14.9.17