#4• JJ Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤
Requested: TiffanyXIX

Theme: Angry to Happy, Fluff

Warning: Swearing

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Tiffany's POV.

So far the night had been amazing. It was all the Sidemen including my boyfriend JJ and I. We had agreed on having a movie night together and to play some games.

We already had rounds of hide and seek, murder in the dark and truth or dare. But it was now time to relax and watch some movies. We all picked out a movie each and everyone took a seat.

Josh had started to put in the first movie as I announced that I was going into the kitchen to make popcorn for everyone and grab all the lollies and chips we bought.

It took two people to carry all the food we bought inside so I'm going to struggle. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed 3 bags of popcorn and started to put them in the microwave.

I then grabbed out all four packets of chips, heaps of lolly packets and chocolate bars that we all bought. I heard small footsteps and knew someone was coming into the kitchen.

I spun around and was met with Ethan. He smiled and said he came to help carry some of the food. I thanked him as we both waited for the popcorn to finish.

I pushed my blue hair behind my ear while we talked. I cracked a joke about popcorn which made Ethan go into hysterics. Ethan and I started talking about my septum piercing and started laughing at another joke.

We were bending over in tears and I'm sure everyone could hear us. My smile was soon wiped off my face as JJ stormed into the kitchen. I knew the look on his face.

Jealousy. Ethan knew it to and made a quick bolt into the lounge room leaving JJ and I alone.

"WHAT THE HELL TIFFANY! WHY WOULD YOU GO AND FLIRT WITH MY MATE FOR FUCK SAKE!" JJ screamed.

I step back and the sudden change of atmosphere made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I stood there with my mouth hung open and go to speak before JJ cuts me off. He started yelling at me saying that I didn't love him and how I was flirting.

I know it was just the jealousy taking over and he was upset but he was hard to handle when angry.

He looked truly upset. The microwave beeped but I ignored it putting my full attention on him.

"Why would you do this. You know I've never felt this way about a girl before. It scares me because you make me go crazy and I love you like I've never loved someone before." He admitted.

I was shocked. He had never told me that much before. I smiled knowing that I felt the same. I walked up to him and he looked slightly more relaxed but breathing slightly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and made sure he was listening to me. I stared into his eyes trying not to get lost.

"Listen to me JJ. I love you and only you. I don't care about any other guys. Or about the guys that try and flirt with me because I'm all yours. I promise you're my one and only!" I spoke the complete truth.

He had calmed down and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I deepened the kiss and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into him.

I heard someone clear their throat and we quickly pulled apart and saw Ethan there looking nervously at JJ.

"Look JJ I wasn't flirting I was trying to h-" He started but got cut off when JJ hugged him saying that it was his fault.

"Let's go watch the movie now shall we?" I suggested. They nodded and we all grabbed the food and popcorn.

//Time Skip//

We were half way through the 5th movie when people started falling asleep. Everyone was asleep except for me. I decided to prove to JJ that I loved him.

I grabbed my phone and sent out a tweet.

@(username) All the guys who text me wanting me I've got news for you. I've already got the perfect man. #KSI

I turned my phone off and decided to go to sleep as well happy that I sent out the tweet.

JJ's Pov.

It was morning and I was the first one awake. Everyone was sleeping on the couch or floor. I smiled to myself when I saw Tiffany in my arms. She always looked beautiful when she was natural.

No make up, messy bun and sweatpants. I felt bad for exploding at her yesterday but she always knows how to calm me down. I grabbed my phone to check things.

That's when I noticed that she had made a new tweet. I was curious as to what it was so I opened it up and read it.

I smiled widely, how did I get so lucky to have her? She is the best girlfriend and I really love her. I leant over and kissed her forehead as she slept and whispered a thank you all though she couldn't hear me.

I quickly typed back a 'thank you and I love you' tweet back to her. I couldn't help but stare at the beautiful woman that slept in my arms.

"You really love her don't you?"

I jumped slightly and thankfully didn't wake her up. I snapped my head towards the voice and saw Ethan awake and looking at us.

I looked at her and back at Ethan while nodding. He smiled before saying he 'shipped it'. I chuckled quietly at Ethan trying not to wake anyone up.

Ethan formed a love heart with his hands and starting singing softly.

"JJ is in love! la la la la!" He sang out of pitch.

I laughed and rolled my eyes although knowing that it is true. I'm in love with her.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Hello, hope you liked your imagine Tiffany❤

Published: 25.7.16

Edited: 6.9.17