#79• Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Requested: xSidemenThingsx

Theme: cute/Happy

Warning: none

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪
READ TILL THE END!

Sophie's POV.

I shook the test in the air quickly hoping it would bring me the life changing results sooner. I tapped my foot on the bathroom tiles impatiently.

What if it says yes? What if it says no? What do I do? I looked at it closely and saw the result were ready. I took a deep breath, my hands were shaking and my stomach was churning. Positive. The test was positive!

"I'M PREGNANT!" I yell out to myself. My voice echoed in the bathroom. I couldn't keep the smile off of my face. Wait till I tell Simon! We've talked about having kids before and I know that he wants one.  Now it's come true!

I hide the pregnancy test and thought of a cute way to tell him the big announcment. I pondered on the idea for a couple of minutes still in shock slightly. An idea popped in my head and I smirked. I washed my hands and went down to the kitchen, sliding on a cooking apron.

He's going to love this!

I grab out the baby corn (Yes its a thing. They are cute af) Then I grabbed the baby peas, baby potatoes and finally baby shrimp. I was going to have the theme of "baby" in all of the foods so he would get the message that we were having a baby. I got right to cooking.

Simon's POV.

I unlocked the house door, excited to finally be home. As I entered, the smell of delicious food entered. Sophie cooked dinner! I was even more excited now. I stepped near the table and saw all of the food she had prepared.

Then she was standing there, in a beautiful dress that I had bought her. God she was perfect, in everyway. What did I do to get to lucky to have a girl like her in my life?

"Hello beautiful, you cooked all this for us?" I asked feeling gratefully. She somehow finds a way to make me fall even more in love with her each day.

"Yes I did, now take a seat," I do as told and sit down. She walks up beside me and I wrap my arm around her waist pulling her closer to me.

"So, we have baby corn, baby peas, baby shrimp and baby potatoes." She says proudly. I just stare at the food in amazement.

"Do you see the theme that I was going with?" She asked obviously pressing me to something. I look at all the food and then it clicks. I grin widely. This was the best idea ever.

"Baby...you cooked finger food! I love you," I was so excited, I grabbed one of the shrimp and ate it greedily. It was beautifully cooked as always.

"Nothing gets by you," She rolled her eyes. What? It wasn't finger food? I look at it again trying to decipher the hidden message in it. What was Sophie trying to tell me?

Baby peas.
Baby corn.
Baby potatoes.
Baby shrimp.

I think hard about it as Sophie waited on the other side of the table. I could hear her tapping her foot. Then it actually did click in my head. Oh my god!

Sophie's POV.

"OH MY GOD! BABY! YOU'RE PREGNANT! HOLY CRAP! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I'M GOING TO BE A DAD," Simon yelled, jumping out of his seat and running the few steps to me. Finally. I laugh playfully as he picks me up and spins me around a few times making the room soin also.

He puts me down slightly and pecks my lips. Then again. Then again. I giggle at him. His smile was so genuine and big. He looked so happy and I knew I was the same. We had always wanted to start a family.

"You ready for a baby Simon?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Of course! We are going to be the best parents ever!" Simon yelled happily.

The food was forgotten about, but I didn't mind. It served it's main purpose for the night. He hugged me tightly and for a while until he pulled back. He looked at me seriously before speaking.

"You are not allowed to lift a finger from now on! You shall stay relaxed and look after this baby, I'll look after you," Simon says determined and cutely making me grin at him.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it ❤ ❤
Sorry if its a bit short xx

~~

WHO EVER CAN TELL ME WHERE I GOT THE IDEA OF THE BABY FOODS TO TELL HIM THAT SHES HAVING A BABY WILL GET TO REQUEST AN IMAGINE EVEN IF THEY ALREADY HAVE ONE ON THE MASTERLIST XX

FIRST PERSON TO GUESS WINS THE 'FREE IMAGINE'

Published: 13.8.17

Edited: 14.9.17