#14• Simon Imagine

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤
Requested: Annstar123

Theme: Cute, Happy

Warnings: Swearing

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Ann's POV.

"You ready to shoot the video babe?" Simon asked after setting up all the equipment. I nodded my head smiling widely. My long blonde hair bounced in the process.

He turned on the camera and took a seat next to me in the kitchen with make up placed all over the bench. We were both wearing comfy clothes too lazy to dress up for the camera.

"Hey guys, everyone should know who this is. My amazingly gorgeous girlfriend Ann!" He introduced me smiling at me in the most adorable way.

I blushed and said hello to the camera with my smile bright. Simon stared at me until he broke out of his trance and got back to the video.

"Today Ann will be doing my make up. She being a girl is very good at make up...All though she doesn't need to wear it because she's perfect the way she is," He says looking at me with a smile.

I hit him playfully on the arm and laugh with him. I decided to take over and jump straight into the challenge.

"First off let's start with foundation shall we?" Simon look wearily at me probably regretting this whole idea but he's got to do it now. I grab the color that would suit him and start to put it on his face.

He scrunched up his face holding his breath as if it's toxic. I laugh at him and rolled my blue eyes making sure that the camera saw it. I blended all of that in and it so far looks pretty damn good.

Next I grab contour and Simon doesn't even know what it is. I start to carefully contour his face making sure not to block the view of the camera.

"Hey Si?" I ask.

"Yeah babe?" he answers and goes back to scrunching up his face and holding his breath as if it was poison.

"You know you can breath and have your face normal right?" I laugh at his cuteness.

He let's go of the breath he was holding and laughs and opens his eyes. I shake my head at my favorite little goof ball. After I was done I grab my black mascara.

I liked this one because it would make my blue eyes popped. Simon looked scared thinking I was going to poke his eye out.

I carefully put on his mascara and he actually looked not bad with make up. I drew in his eyebrows making them 'on fleek' while Simon complained. Then I ever so carefully did his winged black eyeliner.

Since Si was just sitting there he decided to poke my nose piercing, entertaining himself as if it was the most fascinating thing in the world.

Not long after he was finally finished. I didn't let Simon see it until I grabbed a wig as well as a mirror. He laughed when he saw me with the wig and I put it on his blonde hair covering it.

I told him to close his eyes. He did as told and I put the mirror in front of his face and told him to open up his eyes. He immediately did and his eyes widened.

"Holy shit! I could so be a girl if I wanted. If YouTube didn't work out I would so be a drag queen!" He said dramatically and did a sassy pose making me roll around in fits of laughter.

Gosh I got a weird one. But I loved him so much. Simon Minter was my boyfriend and I couldn't be happier.

"Thank you so much for watching and make sure to like and subscribe. Byeeee!" He shouted and got up and turned off his camera. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

He put away the recording stuff as I put away the make up and jumped back into bed in our room. Simon soon walked in with all the make up off and I would of assumed he would of started editing but instead he got next to me in the warm bed of ours.

"Don't you want to edit babe?" I asked thinking that that's what he usually would do although I did want him to stay here with me.

"No I'm going to cuddle with you. Editing can wait for a little while." He spoke softly and kissed my cheek again as we both got comfortable in the bed together.

My back was pressed against his chest that was slowly going up and down from his soft breathing as his head was in the crook of my neck. His long arm wrapped around my waist holding me in place making sure I wouldn't get up.

The rest of the day was him and I cuddling. Later on at night I went for a shower while Simon edited and uploaded the make up video.

We both got back into our bed together in the same cuddling comfy position. I grabbed my phone as it started to buzz with notifications.

I saw heaps of positive comments on the YouTube video. I looked through the hundreds of comments and there was no hate and I loved all of his supportive fans.

'Omg can Ann do my make up??? She is so good!'

'Ahhh I love when Simon and Ann do videos together! So cute!♡'

'Simon and Ann are literally goals!'

'Anyone notice when Simon kept staring at her as if she was the most precious thing. So fucking cute aww :)'

They were all so positive and I blushed at a few of them. Especially the last one of Simon staring at me. He did that a lot and sometimes I wouldn't even noticed it.

Simon had read the comment as well and kissed my neck softly and whispered into my ear.

"You know they are right. You are the most precious thing in my eyes. I love you so much. More than you realize. You're my world."

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

There you go I hoped you liked it Ann❤😊

~~~~

What did you guys think? Next will be a Manny imagine.

Published: 6.8.16

Edited: 6.9.17