"What are they doing with the house," Luke asked as we walked up to the front door. 

"Selling it maybe," Matt shrugged.

"I'm gonna ask if he'll give the place to me," Geo said making me shake my head.

"You think he's just going to hand over the keys to you," I asked his stupid self.

"I got money."

"No you got chump change. Trell has money," Matt said putting extra emphasis on the word money. I rang the bell and not to long after Trell opened the door.

"Ya'll are the last to show but why am I not surprised?"

"Traffic was crazy," Geo half lied not wanting to admit that part of the problem was them not being ready on time. 

"Sure it was," Trell moved to the side to let us enter and hugged each of us. While Luke introduced him to Amber again I looked around the house and noticed some of the furniture had been moved out but only a few pieces.

"So your keeping the house," I asked him, "I didn't see a for sale sign outside?"

"I'm giving it to Chance. I want to keep it in the family. Plus I love this house, had it for years and watched the kids grow up in it, I wasn't ready to sell it off just yet."

I nodded remembering when he first got the house, I was young and got lost in the house a few times. That's how big it was.

"Ya'll come to the back. Missy has been looking forward to seeing ya'll," he told us as we followed him through the house to the kitchen where I wasn't surprised to find Missy, Trell's wife whipping something up.

"Finally," she spotted us and hugged me first since I was the first one she laid eyes on. If I had anything close to a mother figure in my life that would be Missy. She was the one that explained to me all the things I needed to know when it came to being a women.

"How have you been, staying out of trouble?"

"I have," I assured her, "How was Georgia?"

"My family is doing good and I found a house that I love in a good area."

"Yes. Congratulations by the way."

I called to congratulate her last week but there was nothing like saying it in person and watching her face light up. They say pregnant women had a glow about them and they weren't lying. I didn't see a baby bump but I could tell something was up.

She thanked me again and greeted everyone else before telling them to go out and enjoy themselves but me and Tiffany stuck around.

"Do you need help any help," Tiffany asked.

"No."

"I don't mind," Tiffany told her already heading to the sink to wash her hands.

"I would help but," I shrugged taking a seat at the island.

"But you can't even cook a grilled cheese sandwich without nearly burning down the house," Tiff recalled to earlier this week when I tried to make a grilled cheese and ended up burning it.

"It wasn't that bad," I defended myself.

"Grilled cheese," Missy laughed, "You must have been feeling bold. You can't even cook toast in a toaster without burning it."

They both laughed at my expense.

I mocked the both of them, especially Tiffany's high pitched laugh and rolled my eyes when she mugged me just as someone entered the kitchen. My smile faded when I laid eyes on Chance coming in from the outside.