The Sequel is HERE

Title: Moment of Truth

Summary: Two souls ripped apart by cruelty and chance. Reunited with a catch. Isabella has no memory of Logan or their children. She pushes away everyone as she struggles to gain her identity. Instead of seeing her amnesia as a barrier, Logan discovers the value. They can truly start over if only he's able to get past her defenses, because she's not the same person he once knew, she was strong and the woman in front of him is weak. Still, he will not back down. This time he's determined for them to finally have their happily ever after.

Blurb #1: "You flinch away from my touch as though I'd burn you alive," he softly chuckled, unaffected by my rejection and leaving me confused. "I can't blame you. Once upon a time, my touch set your skin on fire."

Blurb #2: Yes. This means this story is told in Logan and Bella's POV. Logan's POV is third person.  "You," Bella practically cursed in Logan's direction. "How dare you?"

"Was I wrong," He  replied. "If so, then feel free to take your anger out on me however you prefer." Logan grinned at her. He could see she was fuming. Her face had smudged and she could barely get a single word to form in her throat. For so many days, he had been wanting to kiss her and now he's done it. He could still feel her lips on his. "Though, I don't recall you pushing me away at the time."

Bella screamed in complete frustration. She walked the few feet behind her and slammed the bathroom door in his face. He moved his feet, pretending to leave the room when all he did was creep closer and press his ear to the door. "I hate when he's right," she groaned.

Logan sighed to himself, Step three complete.

Blurb #3:

"What is it we have between us," I asked Logan over dinner. He had prepared it specifically for tonight. A romantic dinner for us on his birthday. I didn't feel like celebrating. I wasn't seduced by the candlelight, china, and prime rib.

He didn't hesitate to answer, "Love."

"Love," I echoed the term. "Love for who, Logan?"

He sat back in his chair and set his fork down. Sensing my mood, I now had his direct attention. "What do you mean?"

I shared a smile that I didn't mean. He did not seem to know or care what he was doing to me. "Who do you love, Logan?

He stood up from his seat and came over to my side of the table. "Bella, I love you. I'm in love with you."

Several tears dripped from my eyes as I held the sob rising in my throat. "But you dont," I replied in a whisper when my voice failed me.

"Who, there is no other, Bella. I swear to you."

I looked up at him. "You love the one who shares my face, my voice, my body, but I am not her. You continually push this past on me and you keep forgetting that I don't know who that is. I am not nor will I ever be this girl because her history is not one I share any longer. Love me, Logan. Can you?"

He stepped back as if I wounded him more deeply than any physical pain could cause. His back bumped into the wall knocking a painting off to the side to where it hung diagonally.

"I'm moving in with my parents. It's one thing to be around my children who prefer whoever else is in the room to me. They're kids and I understand that I'm still a stranger to them. But to be here with you, I can't, it hurts. I feel like I don't even know who I am half the time and you're trying to kill me to make room for her. Look at it from my point of view, she may as well be the other woman." I stood up from my chair. "And I'm not the heart breaker here, Logan, you are. You made me fall in love with you only for me to discover that it is not me, you love."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Crap, forgot to say that yes I changed the ending. Bella has been in a coma for only a year in this story. She woke up once, but then passed out again that's how MY BODY will end. Sorry, after doing research one year seemed more real in a sense rather than having Bella learn everything from the ABC's over again because she would have had to have some brain problems.