Logan Spade (Edited)

I took my time getting ready this morning. I have this beautiful baby to look after inside of me. I don't know how this child came to be all I know is this child is here. I don't even know the first place where I could have even possibly gotten pregnant. I honestly don't want to devote that much time to it. I know someone had to have raped me. I just don't know how I could not feel anything. I would think such a thing would have me sore, but I feel okay. i don't feel well, I guess the correct words would be that I didn't feel anything.

I didn't.

I put it out of my mind. However, it happened I do not care. I want this baby and somehow I would make ends meet.

I dressed in sweat pants and a big tee shirt. I wasn't showing at all, but I just didn't feel like getting dressed. I wasn't sure what Life wanted from me. I was entertaining the idea of giving them more eggs if it earned me more money. Then the next second I realized that I couldn't possibly donate to them considering I'm pregnant. So, that officially left me with zero reasons as to why they wanted to speak with me.

I arrived early to Life. I spotted only a few cars beside mine. I knocked on the door and a woman let me in. She told me that they had been waiting for me. I was early to my appointment. I followed her back to a private room where I was greeted by a doctor.

"Ms. Rivers, please come in. I'm Dr. Barnes. Please take a seat. " He's old.

I step inside the room and freeze. I can see across from me at the table is someone I've seen a thousand times. I've never seen this person in person before. I have seen him all over the TV and in movies. My heart begins to beat fast as I stare at Logan Spade.

Logan Spade.

He is the most well known actor in the world thanks to the Spy Games. He is also the youngest actor ever to take over the James Bond series. He has done multiple guest spots on cable tv programs. He has been in the business since he was a child. He even put out an album which everyone admitted was damn good. He is the sexiest person in the world. Literally, he's 27 and People magazine has voted him the sexiest man for the last five years. He is the highest paid actor in the world. 

The man in front of me is Logan Spade. I can see next to him is his wife Vanessa. She was a world class model until she met Logan. Now, she does nothing at all. She is a bit older than him that I know for sure. They're in love from all the press when they're pictured together. Vanessa is looking every bit as gorgeous as she truly is. Her hair is in a bun with pretty pins. She's wearing a two piece red skirt outfit. She's still as tiny as ever. Logan is in a red shirt and jeans.

That's when I notice the expression on their faces. Vanessa looks as though she has been crying. Logan looks pissed off. I turn to Dr. Barnes. "What is going on?" I say the first thing that comes to mind.

"Please sit," He gestures to a chair across from the star couple.

I do as he says. I turn my head away from Logan otherwise I'd look stupid and starstruck. I turn to Dr. Barnes as he sits at the head of the table. He clears his throat before speaking. "A grave error was made the last time that you all were in this office. Mr. Spade, you and your wife, have experienced a miscarriage. I am deeply sorry."

I frown. Should I say sorry too? What did this have to do with me?

"I am sorry that you will no longer be able to have your own child naturally. "

Vanessa began to cry.

"Ms. Rivers, sperm was inserted near your uterus in order to assist in impregnating you." My head snapped up toward the doctor.

"You did this to me." I shook my head not wanting to believe what I was hearing. "I kept going over it in my head wondering what happened why I could not remember. But you did this to me. You got me pregnant."

Logan spoke up. "You're pregnant."

I ignored him as I stood to my feet. "How did this happen?" I asked Dr. Barnes. "Why did this happen? I only needed some money to pay rent. Why?"

Dr. Barnes stood up as well. He grabbed a few envelopes from his folder. "The physician in charge has been relieved of his duties. I have contacted my lawyer and I had this drawn up."

He sat an envelope in front of me, Logan, and Vanessa. I opened the envelope right away. It was a check. A check for twenty five thousand dollars. I gasped and sat back down as I stared at all the cash I was receiving.

Dr. Barnes left the room to give us some time. He said we were free to go whenever we wished. The second the door shut, Logan's fist smashed against the table so hard that I jumped.

Preview for the next chapter:

Furthermore, I'm pregnant by Logan Spade. He is like the it guy of it guys. He's Logan Spade. There is no other way to describe him. Every single person in the world knows who Logan Spade is. This is his child. I couldn't even comprehend the thought that someone like me would get pregnant by someone like him even though this pregnancy happened on accident.

I arrived home and sat on my couch attempting to comprehend this whole day.

Then I heard my door. This was strange. I did not get any visitors. I stood up and walked to my door. I peeked through the hole and nearly fainted. Outside of my door stood Logan Spade. I thought of not answering. But that would be immature. He and I had to act like adults with this. I'm pregnant. This is his baby.