Christmas Vacation Part 3(of3) (Edited)

Good morning world, It's Christmas morning. Merry Christmas to all and I'm officially nineteen years old and one day. Yesterday, I had a good day. Today, I have a promise to keep.

Not one person bothered to wake me so I'm sure that I missed Christmas breakfast. I was okay with that. I was making progress on this whole talking to other people thing, still I liked my space. I valued my privacy and everything that went along with that. I showered today and dressed in a nice dress showing full baby bump and all. Afterward, I wobbled myself down the stairs.

Waiting at the bottom of the staircase like Prince charming himself was Mark. "She comes," he jokes.

I playfully rolled my eyes at him. "Uh huh, you did not wake me."

"I didn't realize I needed to wake you."

"Yes," I stressed as a joke. "I bet a missed breakfast."

Mark nodded. "We did that at like eight in the morning. It's now ten and the kids aren't going to let us wait another minute for gifts."

I followed Mark down the hall and into another room literally filled with gifts surrounding a huge Christmas tree. I paused at the entrance with Mark behind me. "Will they hate me if I didn't bring gifts?"

He laughed. "Absolutely, I'm already angry this is my angry face." He told me while he laughed.

Well, technically I was already here and it was too darn late to run away now. I took a deep breath and stepped into the room. Adam and his wife Michelle were on the floor with their boys as they tore into Christmas packages. The boys resembled Michelle more than Adam since they had her blond hair and pale skin. They couldn't be more than six and four.

Brittany sat with her parents on the long couch. The three of them were dressed pretty nicely for a Christmas morning. It was more like they had an evening planned. I spotted Logan and Vanessa sitting in single chairs watching the boys. Vanessa saw me and promptly rolled her eyes and turned away. Logan's eyes went from mine to Mark and he shifted away in his seat.

He was jealous. He had to be, but why?

I followed Mark over to a two seated sofa and sat beside him. "Lego's Jeremiah, we'll have to put those together."

"Yeah," Jeremiah replied. He's the oldest of the two. He ran up to Mark and showed him his toy secured in a box. Jeremiah finally noticed that I was sitting there. "Is this your girlfriend, Uncle Mark?"

I smiled. I was surprised a child would think of that to say. This is what I had in store for me when my babies grew up. I glanced at Mark for his response. We very well could not explain this complicated situation to a child.

"Yes, yes she is. This is Bella." Mark patted my belly while I laughed. I did not expect for him to say that. "You're going to have two cousins soon."

Jeremiah planted his hands on my belly right by where Mark touched. It was beautiful seeing those little hands pressed against me knowing my babies were probably doing the same exact thing. He looked up at me in amazement with his pretty brown eyes.

"Jeremiah," Michelle called him over. "We have lots more presents to get through."

While he walked away, I scooted closer to Mark and whispered, why he called me his girlfriend. He whispered right back. "Would you rather I said that you were Uncle Logan's baby mama and then we had to explain exactly how that happened since he knows Vanessa is Logan's wife and his aunt."

He was right. Playfully, I shoved him in the shoulder which got a laugh out of him. We all watched the boys open up tons more presents. Then someone called my name and handed me a small box.