chapter 28

~third person POV~

Naruto and Aimi Uzumaki sneaked into their parents' bedroom, the blonde holding a small container. They giggled as Naruto opened it inside of his dad's drower, realising the small creature inside of it.

A soft groan made the twins freeze before slowly looking back, they sighed in relief when they saw their mother turning in her sleep. They shared a look before quickly leaving the room and walking back to Naruto's.

"That was close."

"Believe it."

~time skip~

A scream resonated through the Uzumaki-Namikaze household causing a young redhead and blonde to burst out laughing. Never did they expected to hear such scream coming from Minato Namikaze. Why was the scream you may ask? Because said man had found a spider in his underwear. Kushina Uzumaki blinked when she heard the scream, stopping what she was currently doing which was making breakfast. She went to see what had happened only to come back holding her stomach while she laughed.

"Okay, who was it?" Kushina asked, looking at the twins who just grinned at her in response.

"It was onii-chan's idea, 'ttebane! We saw the spider outside so onii-chan trapped it!" Aimi exclaimed as she giggled a bit.

"I didn't think dad would scream like that, 'ttebayo!" Naruto laughed.

A few minutes later, Minato entered the dining room and saw his family eating breakfast. Aimi looked up at her father and grinned.

"Ohayō tou-chan!" She exclaimed innocently, her eyes gleaming with unspoken mirth.

"Ohayō min'na." Minato couldn't help but smile even though he hasn't forgotten about the twins' prank.

'They definitely take after Kushina.' He sweat dropped before joining them.

Of course, what the family of four didn't know was that they were being watched. The Hokage smiled as he looked at the image that his crystal ball was showing him.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Thanks a lot angel199829 you were a lot of help, I hope you guys enjoyed it and I'm sorry it's short.... and a filler... I'll make it up to you guys! I wonder if you guys have any ideas for pranks! I'd love to hear some more suggestions!