chapter 8

~Aimi's POV~

"And then there's the great Miso-sama, it's taste is so amazing that you feel like you're melting in the clouds of pleasure." Dad was saying.

"At least now I know where their ramen obsession comes from." Kurama sweat dropped.

'I'm not that obsessed.' I protested.

"Sure you're not." The annoying fur ball said sarcastically.

"I'm so glad to meet another Ramenite, BELIVE IT!" Naruto said, both of their eyes were shinning so bright most of the passerby had to shield their eyes in fear of being blinded.

"Here are your orders, 15 extra large miso ramen."

"YES!!!"

Both Naruto and I could feel tears of happiness, ramen oh how long has it been since we had last tasted the food of miracles.

"Were you saying something about not having a ramen obsession?" The fur ball asked me.

'Shut up, you stupid fox!' I growled at him mentally. 'I am not obsessed, it's just that ramen is the best thing in the whole entire world' I said and started to eat (*cough*devour*cough*), he sweat dropped.

Once we finished eating, dad spoke.

"Okay, well I think we should get you two some new clothes before we head to my home, you guys definitely need some new clothes." Dad said giving my and Naruto's "clothes" a critical eye.

I look down on the remainders of my clothes and grimaced.

It was just that bad. It looked like we had been through a battle with Madara that would decide the fate of the ENTIRE shinobi world and then took a crash landing through a forest... which is exactly what happened now that I think about it.

*Rumble*

I stopped my inward musings as I heard a thundering noise, making me jump in fright. Truth be told, I'm scared of thunder.

*Rumble*

Dad's face drained of color as he saw a dust cloud rapidly approaching us, he gulped. I wonder why.

"MMMMIIIINNNNAAAATTTTOOO!"