chapter 29

~Aimi's POV~

"Hahahahahaha!" Naruto and I laughed as we ran away from the two chūnins that are now chasing after us.

"Naruto! Aimi! Get back here!" One of the chūnins yelled.

"Wait until I get my hands on you two!" The other chūnin yelled.

"You crossed the line this time Naruto and Aimi!" The first one continued yelling while Naruto and I kept running, trying to get away from the two.

'This brings back memories.' I grinned.

"Hahaha! Give it up!" Naruto laughed at our masterpiece as we continued to run away while laughing our heads off.

We both continued to run around while getting away from the chūnins, running everywhere and dodging them when they stretched their hands out in order to grab us. We both ran and split up to push off the others following pursuit.

"Naruto! Aimi! Hold on!" The chūnins yelled.

Naruto and I pulled down a camouflage sheet, looked in the directions they went and laughed.

"Hahaha that was too easy." Naruto said, rubbing his neck.

"Yeah, way too easy." I agreed, looking up at the painted Hokage monument. Naruto and I had painted doodles on the faces of the three Hokages in different colors. Every Hokage had a bloody nose, some scars and feminine eyelashes were added.

"Gotcha!" A sudden voice said as the person picked Naruto and I up. We yelped in surprise before hearing a familiar chuckle.

"Tou-chan!" I exclaimed as I looked at him in surprise. "What are you doing here? I thought you were with your team!"

"We finished the missions early so Hokage-sama allowed us to get the rest of the day off." He informed with a smile and I grinned along with Naruto.

"YATTA!" Naruto and I cheered happily and father chuckled while giving us a fond look.

"Let's go tell mommy!" I said excitedly as I pointed in the direction of the house. "Further march!"

"Hai, hai." Dad said, still chuckling before he began to walk and I rested my head on his shoulder.

~third person POV~

While Minato was carrying the twins home, the two chūnins were still looking for them. Watching from his crystal ball, the Hokage chuckled at the scene.