chapter 15

~Aimi's POV~

I was running around the streets of Konoha with a frantic look on my face. As I was running, I accidentally bumped into a woman with long raven hair that was walking around with a small boy, the few grocery bags she had in her left hand fell.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going and... I'm sorry!" I quickly apologized and picked everything up. I gave it back to the woman while biting my lower lip. "I-I'm sorry. I..-"

The woman squealed, cutting me off. "Oh my! It's okay! You're so cute." She gushed before hugging me. The young boy knew his mother was making no sense.

After a while, the woman finally calmed down and grabbed the grocery bags that her son was now holding.

"What's your name?"

"My name's Aimi Uzumaki, ya know!" I grinned at her. I knew I shouldn't had said my surname, but it just slipped out.

"Uzumaki, huh?"

"Yup!" I said, nodding.

"Do you know Kushina?"

"You mean mo-Kushina-san?" I quickly corrected myself, not knowing that it didn't went unnoticed by the young boy. "Yeah, you could say she's my caretaker."

"Oh, I'm Mikoto Uchiha and this is my son, Itachi." Mikoto shot her son a smile and gently nudged him forward.

"H-hello." Itachi said politely.

'Kawaii!' Was the only word that popped into my mind staring at the small 4 year old. 'Who knew Itachi-nii was so cute when he was younger?'

"Mikoto-san." I called, remembering what I was supposed to be doing.

"Yes?"

"Have you seen a blonde boy around my age with the same whisker like marks on his cheeks?" I asked hopefully, I have been looking for Naruto everywhere because mom told me dinner was going to be ready soon and I still couldn't find him.

She shook her head 'no' and I sighed.

"Well, I have to go. It was nice to meet you, Mikoto-san, Itachi-kun." I said before running off to keep looking for my brother.