chapter 14

~third person POV~

Minato looked at everyone before noticing that the younger redhead was nowhere in sight, he frowned.

"Where's Aimi-chan?" He asked and everyone looked around.

"She was here just a second ago, believe it!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Kakashi-kun is gone too." Rin said, not seeing her silver haired teammate.

"We should look for them, ya know!" Kushina said worriedly and Minato nodded.

Everyone quickly separated and went to look for the two missing kids.

Aimi was breathing heavily as she stared at the tree, she had only gotten five steps off of the ground and was feeling really frustrated.

"Kit, don't over work yourself." The kyuubi told her.

'Don't worry, I won't.' She said and tried again.

After a few more tries, her body seemed to have given up on her and she collapsed.

Minato was jumping through the trees when he saw the familiar silver haired boy, he jumped down.

"What happened?" He asked, seeing as the Hatake was checking up on the red haired girl. Kakashi just stayed quiet.

Minato walked towards the small redhead and picked her up. When he did, he noticed the kunai next to her and the marks in the tree.

"I have to protect Naruto." The girl mumbled in her sleep.

Minato smiled slightly when he heard that, but frowned when he noticed the small cuts and bruises in the girl's body. He then proceeded to walk back to his house, Kakashi following closely behind him.

When Kushina and the others saw Minato with the unconscious redhead, they quickly rushed to his side.

"Did something happen to Aimi-chan?" Naruto asked, clearly worried about his younger twin sister.

"She is fine Naruto, she's just a little bit tired." Minato reassured, Naruto nodded with a frown on his face and Minato ruffled his hair. "I'm going to take her back home." He said and left.