chapter 10: meeting Kushina Uzumaki

~Aimi's POV~

I coughed trying to gain her attention and it worked, she stopped shaking dad and looked at me.

"H-hello I'm Aimi and this is my brother, Naruto." I said shyly.

"Aww, you two are so cute." She cooed, Minato looked relived and was slowly gaining back color.

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Oh, almost forgot. I'm Kushina Uzumaki, ya know!" She said excitedly.

'Is she bipolar?'

"Look who's talking." The fur ball replied and went black to sleep, I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Nice to meet you, Kushina-san." I said and Naruto nodded.

I saw her look at my clothes and grimaced.

"MINATO! Are you letting them walk around in that!?!" She yelled and dad paled again. "We're going shopping." She than stated with an excited gleam in her eyes. "Let's go!" Mom yelled and started dragging us to a clothing store.

'Good bye ramen.' I sulked.

"What just happened?" Nii-san asked.

When we got to the clothing store, mom quickly went to find us some new clothes.

"Da-Minato." I corrected myself. "What's going on?"

"You just met Kushina." Was his response.

I saw mom come back with a lot of clothes for me and Naruto. She made us try ALL of them on and bought at least half of them. After we finished we went to Minato's house.

"Thanks for the fun day." I said cheerfully and mom smiled at me.

"You're welcome." She said happily. "Well I have to go, I'll be back later."

She left and Minato looked at us.

"I'll show you where you're going to sleep."

"Okay." Naruto and I said simultaneously.

He guided us up the stairs and I saw 4 doors.

"That's my room, Aimi will sleep in this one." He said pointing to the room in front of his. "And Naruto will sleep in the one next to mine, the bathroom is down the hall." He explained and we nodded. "Both of you can take a shower."

From the way he said it I guess he meant to say: "both of you need a shower." I let Naruto take a bath first while I putted everything in our new rooms. When he finished, he went to his room to sleep and I went inside the bathroom. After I took a shower, I went to sleep.