Some updates..

(Play song in background)
So I know I know, it's been like what, a month since I have updated... I don't know but eaither way, I have gotten the... *enters a brain fart* uh.... A what's it called..... Cover! Yeah a cover to the two sequels! First I like to get a big shout out to my friend ItsMoosinaCraft for helping me with the covers! So here is the first one by her!

 Cover! Yeah a cover to the two sequels! First I like to get a big shout out to my friend ItsMoosinaCraft for helping me with the covers! So here is the first one by her!

So when you guys see by ItsMoosinaCraft and BossnineGaming on the cover of the story when it comes out, you know why. Next, I was taking so long was that I wanted to draw my covers! So here it is! I may add some improvements.

 Next, I was taking so long was that I wanted to draw my covers! So here it is! I may add some improvements

I think that is what the camp is called? I don't remember.... But anyway, hope you enjoyed!

Also another topic I have gotten a lot of OC's for my stories. Which is not a bad thing, I like to point out, just that I have an idea for to keep on topic of this. So here is a add on to be a character.

You guys comment down what you OC is and the roleplay you want to be in, and try, at least try, to draw your character out and messege me! If you can't, messege me saying that you can't. I'll try to draw as many as I can.

So after I publish this, I will post a comment stating who put their roleplays in, so you know, I can tag you on the next chapter and to keep track on who is where. Also if you are one, comment what roleplay you are also in. It would really help! But anyway, enough about me babbling.

Ryan: Yeah, you wrote this and you are still babbling about it in your head!

Me: Its because I don't know if they know how I feel in a situation in my present time and if they understand.

Ryan: Okay.... Can I tell them about the dad thing?

Me: Not yet.

Ryan: Okay....

Sabre and Shark: Stop being nosy man... I get you like being in people's business but come on, it's private to her.

Me: Thanks Sabre and Shark.

But anyway, hope you do understand what I am going through and this new update for the story so far and thanks for the support on this story. I really didn't think I would reach this far, and it wouldn't be accomplished without you guys.

If only I can actually meet all of you guys, I can hug you all! But anyway, until the next update, peace✌