Someone's Birthday!?

Ryan's pov
I can't wait for today! I feel like something is going on today, but I don't know what? Oh well maybe someone will tell me what I'm feeling. Anyway I go in to see y/n wearing her onesie, but with a party hat on. Wait is it....... Is it someone's birthday?!(Me: Ryan, your suppose to be the smart one here..) Oh god, uh, I didn't bring this person a gift, they will understand right? Hopefully. I'll give them a note saying they can have 3 birthday wishes! That's it. I just need a note book. I go to the group and talk to them.

"Man, I can't wait for the party to start!" Genine said. "Yeah me too!" Y/n said. "Yeah, let's go inside everyone!" I say. They agree and we go. "Hi director!" "Oh, hey Ryan, I see the birthday girl here!" I was confused at first, then just shook it of. I asked if he had a book and quill that I can use. "Oh, sure Ryan here." "Thanks Matt!" I then go to the picnic area and write in the notebook. "Okay so let's write. My..... Gift........ Is three......birthday...... Wishes....... And you.....  Can ask anytime....... When...... To..... Use....... Them. There. All done!" I say and put in the cover, "From: Ryan." I then go meet the others that are in the playroom.

"Hello, everyone!" I say and walk in. I see balloons all around and cake on the table. I then notice y/n isn't here. "Y/n you can come in now!" Matt said. She then comes and looks around, happy to see this. "Happy birthday!" "Wait, what?" I whisper to myself. "Wow, all this for me? Thanks Matt!" She said and hugged him. Not gonna lie, I did get a bit jealous. (Me: oooooo, jealous Ryan in here! Ryan: Shut up!) "Oh, wow, I totally knew that it was her birthday! Totally! Guys group meeting." I say then whisper the last part so only Shark, Sabre, and Matt could here. "Guys I didn't know it was here birthday." "Dood, it okay man, she will understand, just be yourself and explain. She seems like a good person to understand." Sabre said. "Wow, I think that is the only good advice you haven this whole time you were here." Matt said, me and Shark nodding our heads in agreement. "Look you guys, the reason asked for a book and quill from you director is because I was gonna make a wish book for the birthday girl/boy. They get three wishes and they can use it any time." "Oh, put a rose inside as well!" Shark said. I gave him a glare. "What? It will be romantic for you gir-....." "Alright, alright Shark! I'll get a rose." After that, we all went to the play room while I went to the backyard and found a rose. I put a rose inside the book and nodded. I went back inside and waited for everyone to pass there presents.

{Time skip to Ryan's present!}

Okay so here is what everyone gave her. Sabre's given her a flower crown, Shark has given her a nemo plushie, Sam a brown flannel, Cookie a cookie plush, Danny a pet duck, Matt Another book, Dave a good ol' hug, Genine a fnaf plush, Kitty a cat plush, and Isabel. "Thank you guys! You are good friends!" Y/n said. Alright, my turn now. "Uhh, here y-y/n. I gave you a b-book. Well, a-a note." "Thanks Ryan, I think I'll read it now." She said. As she opened it, the rose fell down to her feet. "Awwww!" Everyone said. "Thanks for the rose Ryan." Y/n said as I see blush over her cheeks and let's her hair fall in front of her face to cover it. She looks adorable blushing. I go up and pull the hair that was covering her beauti-... I mean! Pretty, I mean face away. "Your welcome." I say and walk to the couches and wait for her to read it. "Okay, so let's see. 'From: Ryan. My gift is three birthday wishes for you and you can ask anytime when you want to use them.' Thank you Ryan, I'll keep these in mind." She said as she put the book in her pocket. "Lets party everyone!" I say and we all dance. Me dancing with y/n, Shark dancing with Genine, Sabre dancing with Isabel, and Kitty dancing with Danny. (Sorry if you don't agree, I'll change it if you want.) We were all having a pretty good time until it was turning night.
(Me: You guys have been dancing for a long time.)
"Guys, let's have a sleepover at my house!" Y/n said. I was thinking no but my heart was saying otherwise. I have never been at a sleepover before. I don't know what they do there. "Okay!" Everyone else said. "Okay let's go to the portal so we can go there easier." She said as she walked to the teleportal.
"On three! One two, three! GO!!!" I say as we all go to the teleportal, awaiting what adventure will be next.

Next time on Welcome to another day of daycare....

"Okay so how does this sleepover work?"

"Everything will be alright, there is no monster.."

"Wait, this house is haunted?!"
_______________________________________
Thank you so much for reading and sorry for not updating the day after the last chapter. And sorry kitty for choosing one character. Hope you forgive me. My name is Bossnine or Genine and as always, peace.