Birthday Suprise!

Genine pov.

"Welcome to another day at..... Wait, why am I saying it?" I say. I then see nobody outside. Where the guys and girls? "Maybe they are inside. Stupid me!" I say to myself and went inside. I then see nobody here either. Where is everyone? I then hear footsteps. I then realise it's Shark.

"Oh Genine! What are you doing here?" "Uhh, is it not allowed for me to come?" "Sorry, but we are working on something, but how about you and me take a walk?" "Oh, sure." I then follow him to the teleportal. "On three. One two, three!!!" He said then we both run to the teleportal.

Shark's pov

"Ahhhhhh!" I then look to see Genine fell. I put my hand out and then pull her up. We then walk in to a playground with a picnic table. On the picnic table was some foods and snacks. "Okay, well why don't we eat first?" I say getting nervous. There is a reason that I am nervous, it's cause I thought of this.
(Audience: Awwwwww Shark: 0////0)
I wanted to be the best birthday for her, so I thought I can bring her on a.... A..... D-date. "Sure!" She said then we both walked to the benches. "So how is your day going?" "Good, but I didn't see anyone at the daycare but you, also what did you mean by we were working on-..." "Oh um I meant to say um that uh..." "Shark, what is going on?" Before she even started her next sentence, I kissed her. She was suprised but kissed back.
(Me: I think it's a bit to early, but I needed a chapter out. Shark: You think?! But it's okay. Me: Thanks.)
"Shark, are you hiding something from me?" She said as I caressed her cheek on the Palm of my hand. "No I am not. But if I were to, it would be a great suprise I wouldn't want to spoil." She huffed, but then leaned on my shoulder. "Thanks for everything." She said and then fell asleep. She is so cute. She is even snoring so cutely. I then carry her, which she weighs like a feather, and then go through teleportal.

"Whew. That was a close one." I say then walk her over to the nurse office, and layed her on the beds. I then ran to the classroom and say everyone. "Is everyone ready?" "Almost dood." Sabre said putting purple streamers around the room. "I got this. Magic mode activate!" Ryan and Matt said and they were in magic mode. They then were going to change the walls to her favorite colors but Ryan didn't know what it was. "Uhhh, what's her favorite color?" Ryan said. Matt just kept changing the walls to a galaxy theme. "Wha?" "Genine likes space. So the theme is galaxy." Matt said and I nodded. They then were done with the decorating I then heard some footsteps. I then realise that it's Genine, I tell everyone to hide! I then get out of the classroom and then conversate with Genine.

"Hey Genine! How's your sleep?" I say to her, getting a way to stall time for them to put everything together. "Oh it was great. Thanks for the little date."

Ryan's pov

"Thanks for the little date." "Wait What?" Sabre said then covers his mouth. "What was that?" Genine said. "Oh uh it's nothing, just a noise." Shark said. Genine gave him a death stare. "Shark, you know I hate that you lie to me." She said as she stepped closer to the room. I tested Shark that it was okay for her to come. Also, what did she mean by 'date'? Shark...... Oh my god. He did do it, again. Such a charmer for Genine. She then walks in to see it dark. She saw some white speckles on the walls, then the lights go on. "Happy Birthday Genine!" Everyone said. She then looks around and was so Happy. She then ran to the walls and saw they were galaxy themed. "Wow. You guys are awesome!" "Well actually, thank Shark. He is the one who thought of this." Y/n said pushing Shark to Genine. "Yeah. He always talked about you and wanted to do something special for your birthday!" Kitty and Isabel said at the same time. "Umm, I, uh, but you, uh, guys did some work." Shark said and Sabre pulled him and whispered, but loud enough for everyone to hear. "Dood, we may have done some of the decorating, but you are the one who did the most." Sabre said. Shark then looked down, then nodded at Genine. "I did do this. It's because is because I l-love you." Shark said while he was red. Genine gave him a kiss on the cheek, which made him more red. "Okay everyone! Let her go open her presents." Mat said. She let go, held Shark's hand and ran to the presents with him.

Genine/my pov

"Wow, this is so cool!" I said as I saw the cake. It was circular, and it was moon themed. With a little astronaut as the candle. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Genine, Happy Birthday to you!" Everyone sang. I blew the candle and went to the presents. There was one from each person. The first one I opened was from Y/n. When I opened it, it was a y/g/c (your gift choice) "Thank you Y/n, I love this." I say and hugged her. Next was Sabre, which gave me a Cheese sculpture of a flower. "Awww, thanks! I make sure to put this in my room." I say and hugged him. After that was Danny, which was a Duckling, Kitty, a kitty plush, Ryan, a sword that I can use on people, Mat gave me more books of FNAF and a book of Fantastic Beast and Where To Find Them, and Isabel gave me a Rainbow Unicorn plush. Next was Shark's. I ripped the wrapper out of the way and see a little box. I opened the box to see a beautiful necklace with a heart in the middle. "Open it." Shark said, standing next to me. I opened the little heart to see the picture of me and Shark. I then hugged him. "Thank you Shark." I say. He says your welcome and wipes my face with his thumb. "What are you doing?" "You were crying." "I was?" I say, then feel my face wet. I was. So we then we're dancing and decided to sleep at the daycare. Hopefully our parents won't mind. As soon we were all feeling tired, we went to the nap room. Before we all went to sleep, Ryan then said in a hushed voice.

"And that was another day, of daycare."
_______________________________________
So sorry, for all the confusing updates. I did make a new schedule, but it seems to not work out. So I made this chapter, and if you are wondering, yes, it was suppose to be in celebration of my birthday. And it was suppose to be out yesterday, August 26, 2017. But I wanted to spend time with my friends and family that I may have forgotten about the chapter. Sorry, and I want to say that the new story, it's out! It is called

 Sorry, and I want to say that the new story, it's out! It is called

Yes it's a Jaybull story and I am in it. Again! So yeah, go check it out! Anyway, I am Bossnine or Genine and until next chapter, peace!✌