Fixing Shark.

Y/n's pov
Oh god... Is this gonna turn into that time we were in our dark sides? (Look at the chapter 'Dark sides meet normal.... To know what I'm talking about) Hopefully we don't turn into our Dark sides either.
(Dark side you)
You might be right. I have a bad feeling about him
Since when are you helpful?

I then see This dark persona of Shark going up to Genine. Uh oh.
"And what might your name be? Mine's Dark Shark." I see Genine being hesitant about telling him her name, but does it anyways. Then all of a sudden with a blink of an eye, the director then holds Genine seeing if she was okay.

"Ladies and gents. I will now be the ruler of this place, BUT I will go on one condition." "Does that mean shark will come back?" I said to him. He groans of annoyance and then says. "Since I did say that, then yes. I will let Shark return." He said. His hands behind his back and his face saying that he wants this to be over with. "Well what do we need to do?" I said. My gut telling me that it's a bad idea. "I want Genine." Everyone then gasps and looks at her.

"Your not taking my daughter!" Matt said then holds Genine protecting her.

In Dark Sharks mind or Shark's pov
Man, how do I get out of here? I can't let Dark Shark take her away. She is my one true love!
{I am now realising that this is just based on Genine/me (idk!) And Shark. So next chapter will be something special!)
Okay, now how to get him back into my mind and for me to get my control back? I know! Wait... How can he take her?
"Hey Dark. How can you take Genine?"
"I don't know." Dark said telepathically. "If you leave her here, I will let you out for a few Times and let you hang out with her. Deal?"

He then ponders for a bit. Hopefully he agrees. I just want to be with Genine again.

Ryan's pov
I can't believe that is the deal for him to leave. Take Genine? I get that Shark likes Genine and his dark side likes her as well but come on! Maybe the author is just out of ways for this specific part of the story.
{Me: RYAN! Ryan: I'm sorry..... Me: Your fine Ryan. Matt: HOW COME HE IS FINE BUT YOU TELL ME TO BE QUIET!?}
Okay now, we all would be sad without her, especially Shark. He loves her. You can tell by how shy he is with her at times. And Genine is fun to hang around with. She is so fun and caring with her friends. I then see Dark Shark mumbling something under his breath. "Deal." He then said. Everyone, including the Director, was struck with confusion.

He then was then transforming into the guy we know and love as a friend, well, more than a friend to Genine,

"Shark!" Genine then yelled and hugged him. He hugged back and was smiling at her. "Man, was that weird being in the back of my head. But you must think I am just crazy." Shark said.

I then look at Sabre, Kitty, Isabel, Genine, Y/n, and Danny. Isabel showed Genine hers when she was hanging out with her.
{I also realised that I left out a few people. I'm sorry! Forgive me please!;-;}

Kitty and Danny turned dark a few while ago when we were having a hangout at my house. Got to say, didn't know Danny was the one to turn dark. But then again, Genine went dark as well. So why can't he?

"Confessing time." I say. Y/n and them catch on to what I was going to say. We then say all together. "We all have dark sides." "WHAT?!" Yelled Shark. "Yeah, that day you were sick was when we all changed into our dark sides. And Danny and Kitty changed into theirs when me and Y/n were hanging out with them and Isabel showed hers or hers came out when she was hanging out with Genine." I say. "Oh." He just says. He holds Genine and just whispers to himself that he was glad that he came back.

"Well, today was weird, I am gonna go home, I need a nap after this." I say to everyone. Everyone nodded and who always went with me out to the entrance came with and I always ended off with the same ending as per usual.

"And that was another day at daycare!!!!"
______________________________________
Just a few words:

I AM SO SORRY!!!! I AM SORRY FOR FIRGETTING THE PEOPLE I PUT IN FOR THE STORY! I AM TALKING ABOUT KITTY AND ISABEL I AM SO SORRY! YOU WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, BUT I AM SORRY! I FEEL BAD NOW!