Second day to the.... a Portal?!

Y/n pov
Okay lets go, up the hill and here we are! At the daycare. As I go and sit at the bushes, I see Ryan at the bushes as well. I went over and talked to him, since he helped me not to be afraid around anyone. "Oh, hey Ryan!" I started. I am actually getting really good at saying sentences without stuttering. "Hey y/n! Hey come with me in the daycare I want to show you something okay?" "But what about the others and the director?" I said being worried at what he was going to show me. "Oh, don't need to worry about them. They already know what this is. You however don't know. So let's go!" I was relieved that everyone already knows and there is gonna be an adventure with only me and Ryan. I was blushing a bit, but I don't know why.

Ryan's pov
Okay, now to show her the portal. I mean, let's think back when cookie showed me the portal. Which was in the second day I came here.
Flashback
"Oh hello cookie"
"Ryan, you need to know something that we know but you."
"Okay? What is it?"
"Uhh, well, wehaveaportalhereatthedaycare."
"Wait a what?"
"We have a portal here"
"WHAT?!
End of flashback
Yeah, not going to happen again. I lead y/n inside to the dark room. As I am leading her, I see her trembling. She might be cold. I think it's fear though. I give her a hug and she hugs back. "Its gonna be okay, when I first was told about this, I went nuts! At least you are a bit calm." I say to her and rub her back for assurance that everything is okay. "Okay, where are we going though?" She asked. The one thing I tell her is to think of some place fun and exciting. I then open the door that leads to the portal. "As soon as I say three, we run into the black abyss. Okay?" "What?!" "Trust me. Three, two, one. Go!" We run in and wait for us to be teleported to the place she was thinking of.

Y/n pov
We are here, and I run out of the black hole on the hill. We're at the forest. One of my favorite places. It's where I can be able to speak to the animals and they are understanding to me.
"Uh, y/n? Why did you think of a forest?"
"Oh. This is where I can find peace when my home is too loud and I can speak to the animals!"
"Wait, wait, wait. What?!"
As soon as he yelled what, the animals came to where we are. I see the animals and went to them. I really hope Ryan can understand what they are saying as well. "Be gentle with him guys. He's my friend and wanted to look around the place with me. Okay?"
"Okay y/n!" All the animals yelled. Ryan then looked at the animals. "Did they just say 'okay y/n'?" "Yes Ryan. I am happy that you can understand them. Let's go explore Ryan!" He says Okay and we are off.
"Oh and by the way. How do we get back?" I asked, waiting for an answer from him. I started to worry when he didn't answer. I was about to ask if he was okay when he said that all we have to do is go back where we were and the teleportal will be there. I was relieved and okay with this.
"Woah, it's so pretty. How did you find out about this place y/n?"
"Well, this forest is right next to my house and I live near the daycare so.."
"Wait, this forest seems familiar. Oh this forest is near my house too!"
"Wait, Ryan. You mean to tell me that you live at the house that's next to me?" "Yeah. That's weird. We didn't even know that we are neighbors. But anyway, I think we should head back."
"Wait before we go, I want to show you something." Before he even said okay, I held his hand and led him to a lake. What I loved about this lake is that it has a waterfall and the sun glistens on the surface. It was so pretty. Then comes a time that we have to go back to the daycare. We still need to see everyone and see Matt. To tell him we are not absent. Ryan leads me back to the teleportal and we run in and come back to the daycare.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Don't worry guys, part 2 of your second day will come up later on today. Until then, peace.