New kid and a shark....?

Y/n pov
Well I'm here at the daycare and as usual I see Ryan next to the bushes. I blush just by seeing him because of what happened yesterday when he was at my house. I decide to confront him. Or should I scare him? I think scaring him will be a good thing to do. Okay I crouch so he won't see me. I slowly walk towards him when I see a person with a shark fin? And a girl. She seems nice but how is that possible that a kid has a shark fin? I was stuck in my thoughts, and forgot to scare Ryan, when Ryan scared me! I forgot about scaring him! "Boo! Did I scare you?" "Uh, yeah! I almost fell." I said, trembling a bit. He saw me trembling and said he was sorry. I forgave him and asked who the person with the fin is. "Shark! How's it been? Diarrhea gone?" "Yeah man. I been making mountains and I may have upsetted the toilet dude." Shark said and high fived Ryan. "Hey Ryan. Who's the new girl over there?" "I don't know, but let's find out." We then walk over to the girl. Her description? Well, she has long Brown hair, but not that long, black glasses, a red and white striped t-shirt, some black shorts, and gray shoes. "Hello, there! What's your name?" Ryan asked the girl nicely. "Oh, umm, my name is Genine and I'm new here. What are your names?" (I'm sorry, I wanted to add me in the story. Will you forgive me?) "My name in y/n and over there is shark. Welcome to the daycare! Let's go in and call Matt over." I say as we walk in. "Hello Thomas! Ring ring ring." Shark says as he rings his bell. As always Thomas says nobody can touch his bell. I respect that and I think Genine respects that as well while the boys, they don't. We ask him where Matt is and Thomas replies that he is out sick. Well I guess Thomas is our superviser today and Matt won't meet Genine. We walk in the playroom and say hello to everyone. We then decide what to do for today. I was thinking maybe we can go for a swim at a water park or something like that. I might have said it out loud cause the others agreed. "Yeah maybe with some ducks! That will be cool." Danny said. Him and his duck obsession. Never gets old. We go to the teleportal but we decided before we go in to go to the water park, we play some hide and seek. I count down from three and we run into the backyard and hide. I decide to hide with Genine since this is her first day here and I can show her the jist of how this place works. I lead her to the fences and jump on the block Ryan placed yesterday. We jump over and reach the entrance of the daycare. We go in and, since Thomas isn't here, I thought we can ring his bell for a little fun. We both ring it and run up the stairs. I decide to lead her to the prop closet so we can hide there. I open the door, then close it once we are both in, and hide behind one of the props just in case.

Genine's pov
Woah, this day became to introductions from hiding from the superviser. I'm not complaining though, this is the type of adventure I need. And they have a teleportal! How cool is that?! Anyway we sneak out and run to the room or basement with the teleportal. I was scared first off but then I kinda see the little particles going around the teleportal. I then see the kids coming, I guess they all got found out from Thomas. Y/n then counts down from three and we all go in the teleportal.

Y/n pov
I guess we are here and there are changing rooms, a lounge area, the pool obviously with the park in it, a hot tub, a boat race, and a tunnel of love? Not going in there anytime soon. Unless Ryan asks me to...... No, let's just change and go play!

(After everyone's changed...)
Well okay the only thing I found was a one peace bathing suit that was a blue moon style. I liked it cause I feel like I love seeing the moon's light surface the ground when it's full. It's so pretty. Let's go and see everyone. But then I remembered something that I completely forgot. If I go into the water I become a..... Oh no..... I can't show them otherwise they might think I'm a freak. (You know when I said your character has cat traits, well they actually become a cat so your a neko!) Oh well, I did suggest this so I guess I have to go in. "Hey y/n? Can you come here? I need to tell you something." I hear Genine say. I go to where she is and see her nervous. I wonder what she is nervous about. "Sorry for bothering you y/n if I am. The reason I called you is because that if I touch the water, I'll become a Kitsune otherwise a Fox hybrid." I was shocked to here that from her. "Sorry for shocking you, I guess I should go back to the daycare-...." "No, no, no it's fine because if I touch the water, I'll become a neko! At least I'm not the only one." "Oh, that's so cool! At least we have one similarity." "Yup." We both go to the pool but not going in. "Hey Genine, why don't we show them what happens if we go in the water?" I didn't want her to disagree with my idea. She agreed and I told Thomas, since I got her permission that I could, what we can do when we go in the water. "Woah, that's cool! Do you want me to call the others over?" "How did you know what we were going to do?" "Magic! Anyway hey guys! Genine and y/n want to show you guys a suprise they can do!" Thomas said and all the kids came. Man I'm soooooo, nervous! Genine can at least calm her nervousness but me, no I can't. Let's hope I don't blow it.

Ryan pov.
Okay let's see what they're suprise is. I mean I dealt with a lot of suprises from y/n. Her singing very well, having a teleportal in her closet, and her... Liking the kiss I gave her. Well anyway let's see.
"Okay, we are gonna show you what happens when me and y/n go into any type of water." Genine explained. I am thinking that y/n was scared to speak In front of people again. I see them both go into the water and the most cool thing happens. I see y/n with cat ears and tail and Genine with Fox ears and tails! So that's where y/n Gets her cat traits! "Wait, can you turn into the actual animals?" Misuto said and I actually wondered that as well. I see them go into the water getting fully wet. When they get out I see a Fox and a cat. So cool!! "Aww! Who's a good Fox?" Shark said as he petted the fox, or Genine. She leaned in his touch and played with his hand. I see y/n come up to me. I pet her and she purrs. I then run into the water, with y/n and jump in. I'm glad she likes water as a human and a cat otherwise, things won't get pretty. Anyway let's get some fun in the showdown!
_______________________________________
Thank you guys for reading this! Wow 1312 words on here. I think this is the longest one I made I don't know. Anyway, what will happen next with there water park adventure. Until the next chapter, peace!