Going down the basement!

{Music just for theme like last one.}
Shark's pov
Oh man I hope Genine is alright. I really do! She is like a gem that you would protect for all your life. "Matt is she gonna be okay?" "Your gonna have to wait Shark. I am not flash, plus, I'm just barely starting." Matt said. I just walked back and forth being worried about her. I just hope she is okay. Those scratches were deep, but not deep to the bone. Where did those scratches come from anyway? I need to ask her.

Matt's pov (if you can tell, there is gonna be a lot of pov changes.)
Okay, I can do this! Everyone in here is depending on me to help Genine out. I did it once when she was at the daycare at night in her Fox form, I can do it again. Okay so first I have to wipe the blood stain with the tissues. Okay that wasn't so hard. Now with the rubbing alcohol. "Sorry Genine, this might hurt a little bit." I start to put it on the wound to make it heal better (that's what those things do right? ) She started whimpering which I didn't want to hear at all. Mainly because-.... "Genine!!! Are you okay?!" Shark then suddenly yelled. That is why. Anyway, I continue on until I don't see that much redness on the wound. I then put on the bandages on the scars and gave her the candy. "All good to go and here!" She took the candy and barked as in saying thanks. She eats it, crawls on my lap and rests. "Awwww!" I say. I then hear grumbling from someone. I turn around to see Shark crossing his arms and looking the other way. "Is Shark getting jealous?" I say. He then looks back at me with a stern tone then says "I don't know what your talking about!" "Shark me and I'm pretty. Sure everyone knows you like Genine. Especially since you kissed her cheek when she was done explaining what the song she sang at daycare." He then looks around and then turns around and grumbles quietly but loud enough for me to hear "I may be a little jealous..." At least he's admitting it. I then walk over to Shark, with Genine in my hands and put her in his lap. He then looks at her then at me. I then go back to y/n's bed and ask for them to continue on what they were saying. "Someone is inside, I don't know who, but someone is." Y/n said. I then see Danny hug Kitty for reasurrance. "This, is weird. I never had a problem like this ever since I lived here." Out of nowhere we all see Fredrick, Chelsea, Bradley, Felix, and Alan teleported here. (Read the fnaf chapters if you are confused.)
"Wha?" "No time to explain Matt. But we have an idea of who it is!" Chelsea said. They do? "Well, who do you think it is?" Y/n said. "We think it's......."

(CLIFFHANGER! HA! just kidding, keep on reading.

"We think it's Vincent. The person that killed us." Alan said. Wait, I may have read the silver eyes before I gave it to Genine. Vincent was known as purple guy and killed 5 kids in one location, known as Freddy Fazbear Pizza. "Exactly Matt." Fredrick said. Wait, they can read minds as well?! "What do you mean as well Matt?" Bradley said. "Well Genine and y/n can read minds too." I say to them. They nod in understandment. I then hear Genine yawn. We all look at Genine who is in her normal form laying on Shark. Oh my glob! It's not just y/n and Ryan. "Whats happening? Why is Chelsea, Bradley, Felix, Fredrick, and Alan here?" She said rubbing her eyes. She so cute!! "The purple guy is in your home. You guys need to survive and to do that, you need to be pre-...."
"We already got that covered." Y/n said then we show them the guns she had. "How do you....?" "It's there for reasons okay?" She said. Genine gets up and says something that all of us haven't thought about. "What will you guys do if he doesn't take damage from the guns?" That is a good point. "Uhh, well...." Y/n said. "We need to know his fear. Anyone got any ideas?" Everyone started to think of his fears. Maybe Clowns? No. Snakes? No. Snake Clowns? "Is that even a thing Matt?" Genine said. "It could be." I say. "He always said that he would be terrified of seeing the spirits of the children he killed." Felix said. "Yeah that is true. Can you guys turn into ghosts?" Genine asked the 5. Without answering, they turned into a ghastly version of them. Well this is gonna be a ride. We all go out the room and search downstairs. We then hear some noise and see blood marks, that look fresh, leading to her basement. We all went to the basement but Ryan stopped us. "Why did you stop Ryan?" I asked.
"Maybe a few of us should go. Sabre, Shark, Danny, me, Chelsea, Bradley, Felix, Fredrick, and Alan." I nodded in understandment. "Matt and Thomas, you can stay here and watch the others." We nodded. "Y/n, Genine, Kitty, and Isabel, we have something to say to you before we go." Ryan said. Ryan, Sabre, Danny, Shark, y/n, Genine, Kitty, and Isabel went to the kitchen.

Ryan's pov
Okay the guys and girls are here. Now all of us are gonna say that we love them more as a friend to who we love.

(Me: Awwww! So romantic! Ryan: 0///0 shhhhhh! You are being told you are loved by Shark! Me: Good comeback.)

"Y/n I'll start with you. You are like a rare emerald that I founded. I will keep you safe no matter what. That is how much you mean to me." I say and hug her. I then pull away then nod at Sabre.
"Isabel, I have been at daycare for as long as I can remember. When you arrived, I felt like my whole life changed. You made the adventures that we had more excited for me! You mean so much to me Isabel." He says as he gives her a blue tulip. He then nods at Shark.
"Genine, I have made a poem about how much you mean to me.
Genine, you are nice.
Just like a harmless mice.
You are always there for me and you'
And I am there for us too.
You are a normal person with normal ways.
But to me,
You have uniques ways.
This is how much I care for you,
So that's the end, of my love,
To you." He said and gave her the poem paper with a lilac. I didn't know Shark was the romance type. It was Danny's turn.
"I don't know you a lot but I felt something deep inside of me the first time I saw you Kitty. You seemed like a important piece in my life and that I need to protect you. See what we all are trying to say to you Kitty, Genine, Isabel, and y/n is that....... We love you." Danny said and he kissed Kitty, while Sabre kissed Isabel, Shark kissed Genine, and I kissed y/n. We all pulled away from the kiss and went back to the others.

Matt's pov
I then see them come back. "What took you your guy's time?" Chelsea said. "Uh, just saying that we will come back no matter what bec-...." "Because you guys love one of the girls? Oooooo!" Me and Chelsea said at the same time.
"Anyways! We have to get going, well see you guys on the flip side." Ryan said and we all went down to basement.
_______________________________________
Thank you guys so much for reading, if you did hit that vote button and comment down below. And I will say hello! Anyway I'm bossnine or Genine and until next time, peace✌