A mission impossible quest?!

Ryan pov
"Welcome to another day of daycare!" I say to the bush. I can't wait for today! I don't know why though. I just have this feeling that something fun is going to happen. "I know. Same here." "Ahhh! Y/n? Don't do that!" Did I really get scared of a girl? And did I forgot that she can read minds? "Yes you did Ryan." "Okay you need to stop that. What if someone is thinking of something private and you see or hear it?" "Hey! I don't use it that often. I actually use it rarely." "Oh. Anyways! Lets go see the others." "Okay!" Me and y/n were going until y/n pulled me behind the bushes. "This is for assuming that I invade people's privacy." She says and then punches me. Not hard but just enough to hurt. "Ow." "And this is for being so caring for the other times." Then she kisses me. I kiss back blushing. "Thanks. Now let's go see the others." Okay Ryan." We go to see Sabre, Shark, and Genine. We go up and see them just talking and having a conversation. "Oh hey Ryan!" "Hey Genine." I say. "Hey Ryan, dood, let's go in and say hello to Matt and Thomas." Sabre then says. Before we go in we see two new girls come. One has blue eyes and long black hair while the other had Brown eyes and long Brown hair. Like really it's really long. It's like Rapunzel. "Hi! Is this the daycare with Matt?" "Uhh, yes." I say to the girls. "Oh sorry, I'm kitty." "And I'm Isabel." "Well nice to meet you guys! Will you guys want to see the director?" "Yes please."

"Hey guys!" Matt says. I don't see Thomas. Uh oh. "Guys! Get out Thomas isn't here someone has to be." Shark says. "I'll be him" I say. They all go outside and come back in. "Hey Thomas!" They all say. "Hello guys!" I say in a weird accent. They all are laughing at my accent that I made. "Whats so funny guys?" I say. They are still laughing. "Where are you from Thomas?" Genine says while containing her laughter. "I'm from Scandinavia!" "What?!" Y/n says still laughing. "You know what? Let's just go in the playroom and say hello to everyone." "Okay!" "First! Who are these little cuties?" "Oh, I-I-I am Isabel. And t-this is kitty." "Hello!" "Hey, it's okay Isabel. No need to be shy. This was Genine's and y/n's phase as well.

"Hey everyone!" Sabre says. "You guys now that you guys are all here. I have a suprise for you all." Matt says. "What is it!?" We all say. As in everyone in the playroom. "Well you guys have to wait until tomorrow." "What?!" "Its not done yet." I am so mad. You don't tell someone that you have a suprise and say they have to wait the next day! I have a plan. "Okay Matt. I just need to talk to everyone in this room. Is that okay?" "Okay Ryan." "Okay everyone let's go!" I lead everyone to the side of the playroom that leads to the teleportal. "Okay guys Matt won't give us the suprise then we will get it." Everyone agrees. Well except Genine. "What will happen if he catches us?" "Don't worry, we will have disguises." "Okay, Shark. I'm in." "Let's go!" I say. "Hey Matt! We are gonna go home!" "But you just started the day!" "I know bye director." I say and then we leave. Let's just hope that everyone comes.

{Time skip to night time.}

"Okay is everyone here? I am gonna do a role call just in case." I say. I pretend to have a clipboard like I'm looking at the names. "Angle?" "Here" "Derp?" "HeRez" "Danny?" "Here" "Misuto?" "Here" "Sal?" "*snores* huh? Oh here." "Cookie?" "Here!" "Shark?" "Here bro." "Sabre?" "Right here dood." "Genine?" "Here" "Kitty?" "Present!" "Isabel?" "Here" "And y/n?" "Here." I guess that's everyone. And wait, where's there disguise? "Guys? What about disguises?" "Don't worry Ryan. We got it covered." Genine says and then I see the others with masks. I look in my pockets and find I didn't get my mask. "Uh, guys? I didn't bring my mask..." "Don't worry Ryan. I brought a extra bandit mask just incase." Y/n says. I then get a bandit mask and put it on. "Okay let's go." I say and lead them to the entrance.
(Disclaimer: There will be the traps in the episode but I will add my own traps. Hope you don't mind.)

I go in the daycare first to feel a arrow hit me. "Ow!" I whisper. I dorm want to make noise just incase director is here. "Ryan!" I hear everyone whisper. "What was that?" I hear someone say. Which was Matt. "Guys outside, quick!" They understand and go. Shark and Sabre are helping me with my arm. They pulled the arrow out and it hurt real bad! We then make it to the backyard. I look up at the roof to see a cat up there. Wait, y/n?! "Guys where's y/n?" I hear Cookie say. "I found her." I say and point up to the roof. I then see y/n turn into her normal self. "Guys, there's a ventilation system up here!" She said. I thought of a plan to get up there and have a perfect way.

I just need wood.
_______________________________________
Thanks for reading you guys! We just past 500 views on this book how awesome is that?! Anyway I have finally added the OC's in here. Hope this was a enjoyable chapter and until the next chapter, peace✌