The hang out!

Ryan's pov
Okay, better look decent when I go there. Okay let's see, I mean, I guess she doesn't mind me wearing my same clothing right? Wait, what am I doing? Impressing her? This feeling I feel,  what is it? Is it......... Love? No... It can't be, can it? Anyway, let's go tell my mom that I'm going to y/n house.
"Hey mom? I'm gonna be at y/n's house, okay?" I say to her.
"Oh? And who is this y/n?"
"She is a friend at the d-..."
"Oh! Its a she? Well go Hangout with the little girlfriend of yours." As soon as she said that, I was red as a ketchup bottle."W-Well, she isn't uhhhh, my girlfriend, just a girl that is my friend."
"Okay, go on a adventure with y/n." "Thanks mom!"
I go out the door and on my way to her house. I stop real quick and I see a white rose in front of me. I grab it so I can give it t her. Hopefully she will like it. I see her house and its a big house, well not too big but roomie. I knock on the door and see a lady that is older than y/n answers it. She seem suprised.
"Oh, hey little one. What are you doing here?" She asks. She is very sweet by how caring she is."Oh um, I'm here to see y/n. Is she here?" I asked her being very nervous, cause, this could be her mother. Or her sister if she has one. Either way, I am still nervous that I might do something wrong. "Oh don't worry about it sweetie. I'm m/n, her mother now come inside and I will tell her that you are here." I came in there house and my god this place is huge. I see a living room with a flat screen tv, a kitchen, and stairs to the 2 floor. I hear m/n call out for y/n and her yelling out that she is coming. I Don't know what to do! I will keep my calm and go sit in the living room couch to wait for her. I hear steps getting closer to where I am so I turn to see y/n in her normal onesie. I guess she didn't want to change either. She looks so pretty though...... Well no doubt in keeping this in, but I think I'm falling for her.

Y/n pov
Well, I'll go down since mom called me that Ryan is here. I'm so excited that he is here! We can play hide and seek, board games, my toys. A lot of stuff. As I go down I see Ryan in his normal clothing as well. At least I wasn't the only one that wanted to be in the same clothing. But for some reason, he looks kinda...... Cute. Wait, wait, wait, what?! Why am I thinking that? I'm just his friend. But his face is adorable.... Am I, falling for Ryan? Well let's just see how this goes. "Hey Ryan! I'm so glad you can make it." I started off. And so our hang out begins.
_______________________________________
Sorry for it being short guys! I promise the next chapter will be a bit long. Might take a few days, but it will be worth it! Also, of you guys have suggestions for what the next day of daycare should be about, put them in the comments! Who knows yours might be the lucky one so until then, peace!