Dark Shark?!

Matt's pov.
Man, it's been what? Like a day or so I have been dating Goldy. And I just found out I am Genine's birth father?! Oh, I am not feeling so good..... Lord help please.

"MaTtz aRE yoUZ OKiEZ?" Wait, I haven't heard from the kid in a while... Could it be..? "Derp!!!!" I say. And the one and only himself, comes over. "How's it been man?" "GoOdz. JuSTz MoveZ To NEw HoMes." He moved? That must be why he hasn't been around for so long. Either that or the author is just forgetting.
{Me: ...... I can just banish you out of my story. I am the author, Matt. Matt: Uhhhh..... No thank you... Everyone in daycare: Please..... Matt: WHAT?!}
"Go to the playroom Derp okay?" "OkiEZ!" He says as he leaves to the playroom with the other kids.

Now that I know I have a actual child, that gets me, I feel like my heart was filled up all the way. Man is this what it feels like to be a parent? Cause it is awesome! Any who, let's go to the playroom.

Shark's pov
I still can't believe Genine is the daughter of the director. I mean, it doesn't change her, just changes the situation. But then again, does it really? I don't know, for once in my life I am lost. I got out of my thoughts as soon as I heard snapping.

"Hello you there Shark?" Genine said, getting close to my face and snapping her fingers. I jumped a bit, maybe a bit too much, because after I jumped I was kissing her. I didn't regret it, just that I shouldn't kiss her this early.

"Wow Shark! Already kissing her? Early in the morning as well? This is a new you." Ryan said. Everyone was awwing when me and Genine kissed. What is going on with me today? I feel light headed and weird.

That is because I will be coming out soon.
Who is this?
I am Dark Shark, but your friends will call me their ruler.
Wait what?

"Aahhhhhh?!" I yelled out, my head being in pain. "Whats going on?!" I yelled out. "Shark! Everyone help him to the nurses office." But as soon as Genine said that, I past out.

Dark Shark's pov
(btw he is the only dark side coming out, since I didn't introduce him correctly.)

Ahh. It's finally good to be out of that body. Him getting sick on the day I was suppose to meet up with the.... Other.... Woah. Who is the girl over there. She has longish brown hair, Brown eyes, black glasses, and is a kitsune. Oooo. Keep your hands away from her! I hear Shark whining. 'Oh be quiet you. I need to introduce myself.'

"Ladies, and gents, I am Dark Shark. A darker version of who you might know as Shark."

Genine's pov
What is up with Shark? Why is he acting so strange? Is that blood on his onesie! Then Shark was close up in my face. "And what is your name beautiful? Mine is Dark Shark, but call me Dark." I gulped and was scared. I then stuttered my name out, just to not make him mad. "G-Genine..." "A lovely name for a lovely gal." He said in a deeper voice than normal. "Shark, a-are you o-okay?" I then was pulled closer to 'Dark Shark'. "Listen girly. I am a darker version of Shark. He isn't here and not gonna be here for a while." He said, pulling me ever so closer.

"Hey guys, Derp is b-...... Genine!!" I hear the director or my dad yell out. I mouthed out to him asking for help. He nodded and came to my rescue. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, what's wrong with Shark?"

"It's happening again."
_______________________________________
So before you guys yell at me for a cliff hanger, I just want to say that I think I should leave it here, for the intentions! For the excitement! I am terribly sorry if I forgot one of your guys. I am sorry from the bottom of my heart. But anyway hoped you enjoyed your chapter and Lilith_kitty130 I don't know why my logo popped up when you searched up Ryguyrocky Danny. I really don't know. But until next time, peace.