Finding out the truth Part 3

{Last part. Anyone have a good guess on who it was? I'll tell you now! Also I know this just came out after the second part, but I'm trying to be updated for my other stories! Hope you understand and enjoy!}

Matt's pov
I then see Goldy enter the auditorium. "Oh hey Matt, I wanted to give you the papers to be a part of the dayca-....." She then looks up to see me on the stage, sitting on the stool, with the ukulele in my hands. "Matt...... What are you doing?" "It's something for Genine." "Can you explain? I want to know." She said coming on the stage and rubbing my back as reassurance. "Okay, so you know when me and Genine were showing you around?" "Yeah and you left to get those golden roses for me." Goldy said looking away. Before she fully looked away, I saw a tint of blush in her cheeks. "Anyway, I found something else. You remember when you said me and Genine look like father and daughter? Well I am actually her birth father." "So her parents are.....?" "Yes she was adopted and was horribly abused. I took her in my care and I now want to tell her." I then hear running footsteps and got tackled in a hug by.... Genine?!! She was listening?!

"Is the story true Matt?" She said. I nod and she cries in tears of joy. I was then sobbing as well, only a little. I then started to sing the song I decided to sing the song I chose. I tell them to get in position and asked Goldy to record the song. "Okay in five, four, three, two, one." She said and the video starts.

"Before I sing this song, this song is about how my ex wife left me and abandoned our daughter even though she is different.... She is my child, and I love her for who she is." I then feel my ears and tails pop up. I hear gasps from Genine and Goldy. "Yes I am a hybrid. I just discovered this. Genine you now know where you got your Fox ears and two tails from. Without further a do, let's start the song. It's a cover of The things we used to share by Thomas Sanders." I then start the start of the song with the ukulele.

-cue the song-
You can have the toaster and the PC
Or even my Timothy Green DVD.
I let you have the couch and the TV,
Hang on to the Jacket that you bought for me.

I don't really care,
you can keep the things we used to share.
But what did you do with my heart?
What did you do with my heart?

No more fireworks,
No more compass.
You didn't leave a single butterfly
In my stomach.
You took my spyglass,
Not knowing what lies ahead.
Took my warmth at night,
But left a dent in my bed.

I don't really care,
You can keep the things we used to share.
But what did you do with my heart?
What did you do with my heart?

Striped me up my pride,
That's for the best.
But you also deprived me
Of a full nights rest.
So no more dreams, when we pull threw
And I can't collect my thoughts cause there still with you.

I don't really care,
You can keep the things we used to share.
But what did you do with my heart?
What did you do with my heart?

I wouldn't take it back, even though I feel sore,
I meant it when I said what's mine is yours.
But I need to know now that we're apart.
What did you do...?

I need to know now that were apart!
What did you do with my heart?

-end song-

"You broke mine and Genine's hearts. Sure we are different, doesn't mean that you have to treat us like trash! I married someone who loved me no matter what. I showed you myself and you were fine with it. I now see I was some kind of toy to you." I then did the hand signal that to stop the video. Goldy paused it and then whispered something to Goldy but loud enough for me to hear.

"Goldy, I need to tell you something. Matt has liked, no, loved you since you came in. Which was yesterday. I hope you can help him and make him and me happy." I look away blushing madly. Why Genine?! Why! I then felt something soft touch my cheek. Goldy's.... Kissing my cheek. Wha?? "Uh... Goldy? W-what are y-you-....." She then kisses me on the lips. I was suprised. I kissed back and she pulls away. "I have liked you since I saw you as well Matt. I... I want to be a part of yours and Genine's life." She said as she picked Genine up. "Then will you give me the honor and be-...." I was going to continue it but Genine interrupted. "Be Matt's Girlfriend/ my new mom?!" She said excitedly.
"Yes. I will." Goldy said. We all then go in a group hug. We then hear awe's from the other kids. Uh oh.