Finally free from them

(All of this is in Matt's pov)
Okay now let's see where we can trap them. Maybe the stage? No, too spacey and has a lot of ways to run. How about that room with the TV? No. The prop room! That's where we should trap them. "Ahhhh!" I hear someone yell. Who's in trouble?! "Thomas, someone is in need help! Come on! We can be able to trap them in the prop room." I say/tell and Thomas. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!" He says. We run to where the yelling was, which was the playroom. I see Sam on the ground. "Sam! What happened?!" "Ryan, Genine, y/n, and Sabre! They have dark sides and led everyone to the stage. I made it out and hiding." 'Thats convenient' I thought. "Come on Matt! Let's save them. Sam come with us." Thomas said. (For some reason, when I typed in let's save them, I thought of five nights of freddy's XD.) We go up the stairs to find and capture Ryan, Genine, y/n, and Sabre's dark sides! Like pokemon! Why am I thinking of pokemon at this time? "Come on Matt!" "Coming Thomas and Sam!" We go up the stairs to find Sal. Asleep. Why must you sleep at this time Sal? "Guys let's wake up Sal." We wake him up and tell him what happened. He nods in understandment and follows us.

We are here. We see Ryan and them. "Matt, don't go in yet. We need to see what they are up to." Thomas says. I agree and eavesdrop in there conversations.
"Alright people, listen up. We are here for a reason." Anti-Ryan says. "Why don't you shed some light on that reason?" Cookie says. 'Ooooo, get rekt.' I thought. "I will, we are going to let other demons, like us, take over your bodies. Starting with you missy." Anti said. I hear Cookie gulp and see her shake in fear. "Thomas....." "I know Matt. Let's go." We then walk in and yell out "Hey you are not!" "What? Oh if it isn't Matt and Thomas. Hello then." I hear Psycho-Sabre say and cackling at the end. "Yeah with the power of the bell!" Thomas says and puts down bells around them. Apparently they can't get out, so it's like a bell forcefield.

"Let us go you immortal!" Darkne, I think her name was? I don't know. "Not until we get the normal Ryan, Sabre,   y/n, and Genine back!" "Never!" Psycho-Sabre said. I see Thomas put a bell in front of each person. Meaning in front Ryan, Sabre, y/n, and Genine. "The power of the bell compels you, the power of the bell compels you, the power of the bell compels you!" Thomas says as ringing the 4 bells at once. How? I have no clue. I hear the 4 scream in pain. Then see them fall on the ground, unconscious. "Thomas! What did you do?!" "I just got there dark sides in the bells. No thank you?" "Thanks but what about them?" "We'll just put them in the infirmary and wait for them to awaken." "Okay Thomas." We take them to the infirmary and wait.
{Time skip brought to you by me making a drawing for this story :3}

We ask Cookie what happened. She said they had came in and introduced themselves. At least they had manners. They then took them to the stage with a pentagram?! To get the other demons inside the kids?! Thankfully we were there! Or they would all have dark sides. And they were gonna find me and Thomas? To put dark sides in us! Oh my god. This is a tiring day. Wait..... Genine and Sabre are waking up! "Uhhhh, my head. What happened? Where am I?" Genine said. "Your in the infirmary. Who is Darkne?" I asked. "I don't know. I just heard a voice in my head and then blacked out. I saw and heard what happened when I was in the back of my mind. I am so sorry." Genine said crying. "Hey, don't worry. You didn't know what was happening, so it's not your fault." I say reassuring her. Sabre was talking with Thomas and telling him what happened with him. I then see y/n and Ryan wake up. "Y/n! Are you okay?!" I hear Ryan say. "Yeah, are you okay is the question.?"  Y/n said back and then started a conversation. I am just glad everyone is alright. "Alright guys. Can you be able to walk and move around again?" I ask worried. I can be a great mother, well, in my opinion. "Your acting like a mother Matt." Genine states. Man it's like she is reading my mind. "I can director, so can y/n." Oh, that makes since. "Let's go you guys. You need some rest so you can recover from what happened." I say, leading them to the entrance of the daycare. "Thanks director! Aaaaaand that! Was another day, of daycare!"
_______________________________________
Thank you so much for reading! Also I want to know if you guys like the little drawing I did up there? I think I did kinda bad but good I don't know. Anyway hope you enjoy, and until the next chapter, peace✌